About 80% of ...

Bitch, bitch, bitch.

You're just pissed that the new rules in the Political Forum and cutting into your redundant posting style. Originally Posted by ExNYer
What do you expect from TrendingGay?
  • Doove
  • 06-06-2013, 04:16 AM
And if you want me gone completely, start gathering up some cash. I'm a little disappointed that no one wants me gone enough to offer some cash. I guess you all like me too much. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Given what the quantity and content of your posts says about the current state of your life, i'm not yet sure if you deserve our disdain, or our pity.
Given what the quantity and content of your posts says about the current state of your life, i'm not yet sure if you deserve our disdain, or our pity. Originally Posted by Doove
Can I get an "amen" for pity? In a disdainful manner, of course.
Bitch, bitch, bitch.

You're just pissed that the new rules in the Political Forum and cutting into your redundant posting style. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Hey Sockpuppet, Nothing has changed. You are the one pissed off...LOL

This is what we think you are...LOL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrK3Zko8Lbg
Hey Sockpuppet, Nothing has changed. You are the one pissed off...LOL

This is what we think you are...LOL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrK3Zko8Lbg Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
YOU speak for THEY now?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!
Given what the quantity and content of your posts says about the current state of your life, i'm not yet sure if you deserve our disdain, or our pity. Originally Posted by Doove
I don't care about disdain or pity, but donate some cash, and let's see what happens! I'm serious, if you folks hit the right number, I'm gone! How come Jewish Lawyer gets cash to leave and not me? I've been annoying you libtards and statists for a lot longer than he has.

• Doove
  • 06-07-2013, 04:29 AM
I've been annoying you libtards and statists for a lot longer than he has. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
To the point that you've become rather boring and quite easy to ignore.

You've seriously over-played your hand. About 15,000 posts ago.
To the point that you've become rather boring and quite easy to ignore.

You've seriously over-played your hand. About 15,000 posts ago. Originally Posted by Doove
Correction: 19,000
No one is stopping anyone else from posting. Have at it!

And if you want me gone completely, start gathering up some cash. I'm a little disappointed that no one wants me gone enough to offer some cash. I guess you all like me too much. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Either that or we could care less?
Either that or we could care less? Originally Posted by timpage
I choose "we could care less."
COG, the loons love whining too much to vote you off the island.............

My posts give purpose to my life; I wouldn't know what to do if I couldn't post about my fake relentless republican outrage. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
There. Fixed it for you, halfwit.
Well, shit. No cash, eh? Well, I guess I'll just keep posting.

Thanks, guys!
Want cash? it's waiting for you in Salina, dickweed!
Assup, I've told you before. I'm not meeting you ANYWHERE for that, no matter how much you want to pay me. You can wait there if you want, but I've never been there, and certainly won't stop in now.

You will have to find your partners elsewhere. I mean, I support your right to live your lifestyle however you want. I just don't swing that way. But I hope you have some luck finding someone there. Salina is a hotbed for alternative lifestyles. May you find happiness in your pathetic, miserable life, Assup!
don't forget your kneepads, cocksucker!