We need to talk...

ahhh My new paddle Originally Posted by DallasRain

Comes with instructions!
its for sale in my flea mkt booth
5 measly bills lol

thug..is this good talk??
Looks like the cat has his tongue. He hasn't been on his own thread, in over 24 hrs. Maybe he used his only phone call. No one picked up. Lol
�� need more views..

Tbd
�� need more views..

Tbd Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
?????

Tick-Borne Diseases

To Be Discontinued

Totally Brain Dead

Team Baby Dick https://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/TBD
?????

Tick-Borne Diseases

To Be Discontinued

Totally Brain Dead

Team Baby Dick https://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/TBD Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Are you feeding the troll Johnny?
Why does anybody respond to this nonsense?
Why does anybody respond to this nonsense? Originally Posted by Boredinop
It's like a car accident where everybody has to slow down and look for the blood and carnage.
14 ......warn those who are idle and disruptive

Staff Edit - Link Removed - Biomed1
Staff Edit - Link Removed - Biomed1 Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Dont click on it...virus!
I'd like to first of all thank everyone who viewed my page. Second, I'd like to give a shout out to Kansas City. Lots of people how made this place their home over the past decade, and it shows the love for this city. On that note, I'd like to open a discussion about the city. Also. I'd like to clarify I am only discussing kansas city. Not any other town or city. No deflections please. Being a Thug, it's imperative to keep my hands clean, and also possess great listening skills. I have heard a lot of concerns within the city so I'd like to open up this discussion with a number of topics....
First off there is a popular opinion about the quality of local potential women in this city. I'm using the word women loosely. But with no disrespect. Just calling it what it is. Contrary to what I've read on this board, there are some gems out there. Trust and Believe just like yourselves (talking with the male population on this board) they all have d.m.f build in their system. If you don't know what that is I'll educate you later. Be that as it may, some still have good hearts and won't steal or set you up. End of part one....
Understand, you're gonna have to put your big boy drawers on no matter what In this game. Stop being a pussy, snap back to reality and look in the mirror. You are not perfect. They may be hoes but they are human. There is more than a slim chance they are being managed in some shape or form, on some kind of drug, have mental issues. Who are you to judge. Just go get your dick suck you sob....
And quit complaining about prices. If a bitch from long life foot wanna suck ya toes, give that bitch 460 dollars. That's not gonna hurt you. And show love to the locals. Just because they are not on your favorite website or being epimped by a guy who openly calls you all simps, doesn't mean she doesn't deserve any less donation. If she goes above and beyond give her that plus a tip. You d.m.f