Mata Leon multiple handles

Then how did you know all of his handles? Originally Posted by nothingtolose
I have intel pm for details
What a WET NOODLE... dude your trying too hard. Your at idiot status, all you can do now is wait to be banned. You have no idea how stupid you sound.. must be said that being you... at your age still sleeping with mommy... lol. YOU ARE TRULY pathetic.
I have intel pm for details Originally Posted by FastNoise
No dude, it's just... We don't want the Psycho Marine in here. You need to get a life and stop with the fake accounts.
How is this an alert, more of a self confession of BSC

IB
How is this an alert, more of a self confession of BSC

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
And he continues to get on to ruin the fucking page. This is why this page has change. Because of Trolls like FastNoise or whatever accounts he goes by.
This does not surprise me one bit, everyone already knows "Mata" is a piece of shit.

Remember that time he outted a provider? Or that time he was setting appointments with providers and they were under the impression that they would be meeting him, but in fact were meeting another hobbyist?

His constant bragging on a "hoogar" board about stuff no one cares about indicates just how delusional and sad he is.
This does not surprise me one bit, everyone already knows "Mata" is a piece of shit.

Remember that time he outted a provider? Or that time he was setting appointments with providers and they were under the impression that they would be meeting him, but in fact were meeting another hobbyist?

His constant bragging on a "hoogar" board about stuff no one cares about indicates just how delusional and sad he is. Originally Posted by noattachment
And WKing in the ML
And WKing in the ML Originally Posted by MrBigD
You talking shit about Mata, yet you come in and shit on Leah because of the price she offers for her service? You are another one like FastNoise that needs to stick with Backpage women. Another dipshit!
Just a bunch of wannabes .. I tend to believe her over bigd...ipshit.. just upset you can't roll it the way I do in the real world or at the hobby partiesit's obvious how jealous you guys are so keep it coming I don't give a crap fat toes big dip s*** all you guys can kiss my ass
You talking shit about Mata, yet you come in and shit on Leah because of the price she offers for her service? You are another one like FastNoise that needs to stick with Backpage women. Another dipshit! Originally Posted by Sexy Snake
It's ironic the timing of his post after my no review. Get your facts straight.

You must be head over heels for Mata. How many times have you blown him?
how funny how mr. Big D get the vouch from two girls that everyone knows have poor hygiene.. Lmfao. Go figure. maybe all three of you have lost your sense of smell
how funny how mr. Big D get the vouch from two girls that everyone knows have poor hygiene.. Lmfao. Go figure. maybe all three of you have lost your sense of smell Originally Posted by Mata Leon
How did Leah smell after having a revolving door?

If y'all have any doubts, I'll share the texts with you.
It's ironic the timing of his post after my no review. Get your facts straight.

You must be head over heels for Mata. How many times have you blown him? Originally Posted by MrBigD
Really? How many times have you been fucked in prison by your butt buddy, FastNoise? So, you go ahead and defend a whore name Mila Lotto who will never have class like the women on here. Then you bitch about how high price Leah is? She called you out, dude. You and TexasXXX are losers. You make fake accounts with him and shit on us mongers, providers, etc. Go and bury yourself that ditch and lay there with psycho marine, ok motherfucker!
Lmfao.. Leah was legit. Dude just cleam up next time
Now mrbigD is trolling, guess the hobby brings the best out of everyone, I got your beer next week Mata

IB