To All the Undercutting Cunt Blocking Whore, Cheap Deal Taking Tricks, & Desperate "Only For You" Sluts. I say

Bingo! That's what most fail to realize, this is a business.. With no real love amongst the participants, especially when you don't know the other one well.

Business, never personal. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Lying about your client to other providers so he can't see anyone else is very personal to him. The really good providers don't need to resort to this shit.
I believe in karma. What goes around, comes around. If I don't want another lady to do it to me, I won't do it to her, period. Honesty with references and good customer service sometimes means referring customers elsewhere if they want a little variety. I find that the more open I am with my guys about them going to enjoy some variety, the more likely they are to return to me again and again. A caged bird will always try to escape. But if the door is always open, he knows he can, and WILL come back home.
A caged bird will always try to escape. But if the door is always open, he knows he can, and WILL come back home. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
You hit it on the head (pun intended)

You sound like my kind of lady...While it is a business, it's also about relationships.
  • TheDr
  • 01-18-2014, 01:51 AM
Lying about your client to other providers so he can't see anyone else is very personal to him. The really good providers don't need to resort to this shit. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
Boom!!
Like Yummy M said what goes around comes around.
If some ladies decide to resort to such imature tactics, it will come back on her.
It does not take long before a guy builds up enough refferences to make those ladies look stupid at their own childish game.
Some ladies look at the bis as cut throat and like to play hard ball. But those are the ones that usually end hard up.
Lying about your client to other providers so he can't see anyone else is very personal to him. The really good providers don't need to resort to this shit. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
No doubt. Indeed they don't, I was responding to the op (post)...

That was an ancillary issue that Roxy brought up , which does happen more than it should. This is why I rely on references as a secondary, or even tertiary form of screening. Nobody know what goes on in evert goes on behind everyones scenes, but I have seen and heard of very reputable, seasoned, or as you would put it "good'' providers do this very thing and worse.... when push comes to shove.

That's not how I operate, because I choose to employ creativity as opposed to conniving when it comes to retaining customers. But it does happen. Legal businesses employ someof the same tactics.

Why would that be not present in the market here?.
Who gives a flying fuck. Quit trying to start BS drama DG. Most of us just want to get laid, leave the drama to the females.
You see, oilman, drama didn't make her a whore. Fate didn't set her rate and destiny didn't provide her with a menu. If logic & good upstanding moral values saw what any of us did that night they didn't seem to mind. From then on I knew... Drama doesn't make the world this way. We do.
Just get a bunch of OK's on P-411 and completely avoid all this shit. Nobody has to call anybody and no one knows who's planning in seeing whom...
I've been cunt blocked before by a ref. Didn't know it until a provider told me my other refs said different. I know its an unwritten code for ladies to reveal who said what.....but I'm glad she took the chance to see me anyways and tell me. When I showed her an email of the same provider bsaying she would see me again things went well.

As far as the forbidden better deal for a better cheaper time.........I've only been propositioned for that twice......and both times it was worth it. I didn't feel good about it......but my body felt great lol. I think its all part of the risks of relying solely on refs for screening. I'm sure ladies make decisions similar to guys when they get a regular and a new client who prefer the same time slot. Hopefully though when this occurs they will cancel well in advance.
  • drax1
  • 01-18-2014, 09:40 AM
This thread just sucks the fun out of everything.
This thread just sucks the fun out of everything. Originally Posted by drax1
+1 Such drama. Meanwhile, happy people are getting laid with the understanding that this isn't Match.com Many people prefer variety. What worked for a Provider one day may not work so well the next time.
These whores just suck the cum out of everything. Originally Posted by drax1
I would of said it like this.

I got laid three (3) times since this threadFOMERCIAL.
Since I really don't know what exactly DG is talking about or who he's talking about. This thread is worthless to me!

Providers who contact me rarely offer lower rates for their session. Usually, I figure business is slow and they are looking for a friendly client. I appreciate a discount as well as the next guy but do not expect one. It is one way though for providers to get some action!
  • drax1
  • 01-18-2014, 10:33 AM
I don't get it. You denigrate the ladies with derogatory terms. You are a mean spirited attention seeking mole. I can only imagine that your own self loathing has made you this way.