BBBJCIM safety questions?

Interesting reading and perspectives are present here! Those who participate in unprotected sex, either orally or vaginally, may want to google the terms herpes and genital warts. Pictures of those who were infected, who most likely thought (if they thought at all) the risk of infection from unprotected sex was low, will absolutely effect your future decisions concerning unprotected sex. Even protected sex has risk. Each individual ultimately has to decide for himself or herself rather the risk is warranted. For those who have a significant other...you know you are risking the health of your partner as well. When one recognizes that risk to a significant other, there is only one legitimate choice....protected sex!

Many may shoot written arrows at me for this small message. I'm not mandating anything....I'm simply pointing out what is obvious to those who want to protect their significant other...even if they won't protect themselves.

And, again...I encourage each reader to "google" the terms herpes and genital warts. The pictures of infected individuals will certainly make you think with your "big head!"
You guys who worry about getting AIDS from a BBBJ crack me the hell up. The hypochondriac media sure has you shaking in your boots.
herpes...that would be my biggest fear. type 1...a cold sore...can turn into type 2...genital herpes...after a bbj. it was believed that a sore had to be present to pass it along, but that is no longer true. having said that, depending on the location of an infected persons sore...or future sore, could also make a condom usless during sex. just another risk...and that shit is everywhere! Originally Posted by bubbaJay
Type one doesn't turn into type two. Type one is generally a cold sore, but it can be transferred to the genitals. It's still the same (type one) virus. Likewise with type two: it's generally in the genital area but can be transferred to the mouth.
  • Sexxy
  • 09-29-2010, 07:38 PM
those google images will truly get your attention
If everyone would just practice safe sex....then you wouldn't have to hang up your condoms and retire--there use to be a time when the girls stuck together on prices, and safe sex....boy do I miss those days.
Obviously there are safety concerns. But honestly, thats a highly sought after service. And I can see why
Guy's the the thing to use...what I've used for years and have never caught anything (knock on wood!) is a tamed iodophor such as betadine surgical scrub. Tamed iodophors kill pretty much everything. Both gram negative and gram positive bacteria...virus's.. mold...mildew....and do not burn and are not irritatating to the skin. Iodophors are verrry staining to cloths so use it in the shower. After having your fun jump in the shower wash then apply it to the whole groin area including the end of your tool ....let dwell one minute them rinse off...re-wash to remove the betadine and you have done all you can do to be safe. After a session of DATY and kissing I always rinse and gargle with listerine....the thymol and salicylate will work on at least a certain amount of stuff..... Alcohol is lethal to most bacteria and virus's at a 40% concentration. Unfortunately Listerine only contains about 21% alcohol....you could I suppose rinse and gargle with somthing like vodka or everclear.......that sure as hell would do the job!!!! Anyway take this for what it's worth and II hope this helps.
Guy's the the thing to use...what I've used for years and have never caught anything (knock on wood!) is a tamed iodophor such as betadine surgical scrub. Originally Posted by Lucky 1
Is this stuff available at the grocery store or pharmacy? Is that its actual name or does it have a trade name? Is it effective if it's not done until an hour or so later (roughly the time it often takes me to get from BCD time to getting back home and in the shower)?
Is this stuff available at the grocery store or pharmacy? Is that its actual name or does it have a trade name? Is it effective if it's not done until an hour or so later (roughly the time it often takes me to get from BCD time to getting back home and in the shower)? Originally Posted by Shackleton
Betadine is a brand name and you can find it and the generic version at wallgreens or prolly any pharmacy for that matter....as for how long you can wait before you apply it....I've got no idea. Washing with surgical scrub has got to be about the best you can do although I'm no Doc and can't tell you what the true level of protection really is.

Years ago I went to an upscale brothel in Nevada ....customers were REQUIRED to wash with surgical scrub before a session with the girls. The girl I saw told me that the doctor that serviced the brothel and did the state required bi-weekly medical exams on licensed sex workers had suggested this to the owner of the brothel and that she had worked there for 5 years and not one of the girls had ever caught anything since this policy had been put into effect.

So like I said take this for what it's worth.....my personal feeling is that from a protection stand point this is doing the most you can do to stay safe
  • geck
  • 11-10-2010, 10:41 PM
Slider, I appreciate your postings! It's nice to have someone from the med community sharing on the site.
"The surest way to avoid transmission of STDs is to abstain from sexual contact, or to be in a long-term mutually monogamous relationship with a partner who has been tested and is known to be uninfected."

Clear enough?
"The surest way to avoid transmission of STDs is to abstain from sexual contact, or to be in a long-term mutually monogamous relationship with a partner who has been tested and is known to be uninfected."

Clear enough? Originally Posted by johnrock
way to go Captain Obvious...but that is not why we are here...

@Gfeamanda...yes, type 1 and type 2 have two different antibodies that show up different in a blood test....BUT...if girl 1 has a cold sore...sucks guy 1's dick and gives him a sore down south, and he then fucks girl 2 and she now has herpes stamped all over the back of her cervix...then the gift that keeps on giving just made full circle. its still herpes...and can be passed from 'mouth to south'...whatever 'type' you want to name it.
Great post, thanks for the advice; will follow! Best to be safe for all concerned!
Guy's the the thing to use...what I've used for years and have never caught anything (knock on wood!) is a tamed iodophor such as betadine surgical scrub. Tamed iodophors kill pretty much everything. Both gram negative and gram positive bacteria...virus's.. mold...mildew....and do not burn and are not irritatating to the skin. Iodophors are verrry staining to cloths so use it in the shower. After having your fun jump in the shower wash then apply it to the whole groin area including the end of your tool ....let dwell one minute them rinse off...re-wash to remove the betadine and you have done all you can do to be safe. After a session of DATY and kissing I always rinse and gargle with listerine....the thymol and salicylate will work on at least a certain amount of stuff..... Alcohol is lethal to most bacteria and virus's at a 40% concentration. Unfortunately Listerine only contains about 21% alcohol....you could I suppose rinse and gargle with somthing like vodka or everclear.......that sure as hell would do the job!!!! Anyway take this for what it's worth and II hope this helps. Originally Posted by Lucky 1
ooohhhh Everclear is some strooonngggg stuff.
Has any one actually heard of someone you know or at least acquainted with, catching herpes or something else from receiving oral? My biggest fantasy is to have a BBJ till i finish, but this thread made me paranoid now.