Nice to have met some wished I could have met more!!!

It was lovely to meet you A1H - and canoodle with others,as well.
Thank you for letting me gush over your dimples :-)

It is so nice to NOT have drama at the socials and would be GREAT if others could resist the urge to BRING IT UP here...it only adds to the *eye roll* reaction from those who avoid it like the plague.

Thank you, CK and other dear ones...thank you for the chat (ya'll know who you are !)

xoxo

Aphrodite aka Lana Originally Posted by Aphrodite
I don't think I mentioned anyone that was there but just mentioned the ladies I wanted to see that's all. But if I did I apologize.

It was great to meet old friends and make some new acquaintances.

As a reminder, you cannot mention someone else's presence at these events until they've publicly commented on being there themselves.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Originally Posted by ztonk
Thanks ma needed that Originally Posted by Blacknhung
You've got me too as a ref.
I am sorry I was not there but maybe we can have our own meet and greet.....my place. I'll bring dessert
Miss Valentina, it was great to meet you! You are a bright light and a delight. Victoria, always a joy to chat w/ you :-)

To the gents I was able to chat with, always a pleasure!

xoxoxo

The Goddess
I've been in the hobby for some years now and I have always tried to be level headed on the way I approach ladies and deal with some hobbyist. With that said I am proud that I stepped out today and went to the happy hour and met some pretty cool ppl. I learned some valuable lessons as well as some very nice ladies and down to earth fellas. I would honesty like to thank CK and others for taking the time to chit chat and shoot the shit. It was nice to finally put a face with some of the handles. I noticed I missed some ladies that I hear are there pretty frequently but oh well my loss.

I hope to see and meet more of you at the next luncheon or meet and greet. I tend to be a bit shy in person lol.

Ladies be good safe and have fun hope to meet some down to earth ladies in the future.
Fellas be cool and as respectful as possible and let's just have fun. Originally Posted by Austins1hobby
I glad you stepped out too and got too mingle and that i was able to point you in the direction of names you had no face too yet. the social are always better then only interacting with people through the board cause you get to see the more genuine side to people not just board personalities. it makes a difference.

It was lovely to meet you A1H - and canoodle with others,as well.
Thank you for letting me gush over your dimples :-) Originally Posted by Aphrodite
IKR! I don't think he realizes how hot he is, and he's got a beautiful face. Dimple are my weakness, always have been. that man should be getting tail left and right ijs.
I am sorry I was not there but maybe we can have our own meet and greet.....my place. I'll bring dessert Originally Posted by Daddys Girl

Well I hope to see you some day lol.