some a ya cock suckers wills defend ...this

it has

A TV13 story

problem. Probably dealers, they piss its killing sales n killing each other, Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
not sure what bar they 'attacked' last night but thinking how it might work at my favorite dive...Romig's….hahahaha...sus pect it would be like the scene from a Bronx Tale where the patrons locked the biker assholes IN THE BAR...ought to be interesting...
EastEnd Bar n restaurant As per 1180WHAM
no name on which
not on TV at all last I looked
1180 now not telling this news story at all

its like the video never happened other than on YouTube

its like the night before last, guy on bike got mugged by protesters on live TV10 raw cam stream
never in the new anywhere other than Bob Lonsberry show. its in/on a YT, FB or a tweet somewhere. But I can;t find it

Now at this time no TV station will let you watch the raw as being shot streams WTF I was watching Thursday night on TV10 and I watched live the guy getting mugged

mmmm 1180 telling the story again, still no name other than EastEnd errrrr
Just when I was complimenting the rpd on how they’ve avoided the hot seat ,the infamous video of that unnecessary death in March is released. The po po did everything right until someone decided to lay him on the ground,put a knee to his back,force his face to the pavement with pressure and kill him. Oh, did I mention that he was handcuffed during his murder. I’m pro po po especially since I had 3 relatives who were po po and are now retired. I don’t think this was a good kill by our po po, should have been handled better,tais.
Just when I was complimenting the rpd on how they’ve avoided the hot seat ,the infamous video of that unnecessary death in March is released. The po po did everything right until someone decided to lay him on the ground,put a knee to his back,force his face to the pavement with pressure and kill him. Oh, did I mention that he was handcuffed during his murder. I’m pro po po especially since I had 3 relatives who were po po and are now retired. I don’t think this was a good kill by our po po, should have been handled better,tais. Originally Posted by buffalomw10
yeah...gotta agree...the others (Ferguson, Minneapolis, Kenosha) were in a different class...this guy was just fucked up and I don't see him as threatening anyone or resisting...
The bar was the Ox and Stone, well one of them
Just when I was complimenting the rpd on how they’ve avoided the hot seat ,the infamous video of that unnecessary death in March is released. The po po did everything right until someone decided to lay him on the ground,put a knee to his back,force his face to the pavement with pressure and kill him. Oh, did I mention that he was handcuffed during his murder. I’m pro po po especially since I had 3 relatives who were po po and are now retired. I don’t think this was a good kill by our po po, should have been handled better,tais. Originally Posted by buffalomw10
I think OD death, give the 7 cops there job back if wiling to take it back

I do care what the autopsy says, came out right as Lovely throw 7 and the chief under the bus trying to cover her ass. Read what was in him, same thing could have happen with no one around at all. Maybe why autopsy took so long mmmmm but comes out right when the SHIT HITS THE FAN ya right. New autopsy please and NOT BY MONROE COUNTY

The bar was the Ox and Stone, well one of them Originally Posted by TheReal
thanks
Watched the Video and I can see ‘Vinyl’ so maybe the other one is ‘Swan Dive’...Too easy I’m not gonna touch that. I’ll let some other soul.

Edit: Definitely ‘Swan Dive’, they literally said on their Instagram if you are rallying and need a place to hang, regroup or whatever we are here for you....
Here in Texas everyone carries their weapons...don't understand why people act like idiots but I do understand defending me and mine and not backing down to paid links. Sadly these children have a mother in a minivan around the corner somewhere waiting to buy them chocolate milk 🙄
couldn't agree more...hope the fuckers try this anywhere I am...funny watching fat Lovely blame everyone else for her stupidity...now demanding her resignation...just a tool Lovely....they eat their masters...time to thin the fucking herd....the real resistance is starting Originally Posted by mmoore
based ...first post Originally Posted by Plastic Man
not sure what bar they 'attacked' last night but thinking how it might work at my favorite dive...Romig's….hahahaha...sus pect it would be like the scene from a Bronx Tale where the patrons locked the biker assholes IN THE BAR...ought to be interesting... Originally Posted by mmoore
yeah...gotta agree...the others (Ferguson, Minneapolis, Kenosha) were in a different class...this guy was just fucked up and I don't see him as threatening anyone or resisting... Originally Posted by mmoore
mmoore for Mayortard.....
Here in Texas everyone carries their weapons...don't understand why people act like idiots but I do understand defending me and mine and not backing down to paid links. Sadly these children have a mother in a minivan around the corner somewhere waiting to buy them chocolate milk 🙄 Originally Posted by Chilipepper9
This is an excellent post.

I have never been confronted by these people.

I would hope I would handle myself in the way I believe I would.

Have seen quite a few people and groups of people mysteriously back down.

Probably a psychological explanation.
I've walked right through the middle of crowds of these animals in the FiDi in NYC as recently as a month ago.

On this occasion I had my 2 dogs with me.

They're large, aggressive dogs even though one of them is a female.

I would be completely shocked if any group of malcontented weirdos would have the balls to get porky in front of them as they as enormously territorial with a very sharp prey drive and absolutely do not observe social convention when agitated.

Maybe the vaginas out there in Rochester should get some big, nasty dogs.
I'm trying to find some MAGA or Trump 2020 sweaters that will fit my dogs although they hate being dressed up in ridiculous outfits.
We had a few minor incidents in Irondequoit. Only East Ridge Rd as far as I know. The IPD had a heavy presence last night.
EastEnd Bar n restaurant As per 1180WHAM
no name on which
not on TV at all last I looked
1180 now not telling this news story at all

its like the video never happened other than on YouTube

its like the night before last, guy on bike got mugged by protesters on live TV10 raw cam stream
never in the new anywhere other than Bob Lonsberry show. its in/on a YT, FB or a tweet somewhere. But I can;t find it

Now at this time no TV station will let you watch the raw as being shot streams WTF I was watching Thursday night on TV10 and I watched live the guy getting mugged

mmmm 1180 telling the story again, still no name other than EastEnd errrrr Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
"Swan Dive" is the the name of the place. By "Club vinyl". I just rode by east ave just now. Some spots boarded up. One bar had a BLM sign out, and still open.

Good idea. Maybe the looters will skip your business if you visibly have a BLM sign on your window.
Can we get a Trump bumper sticker for Lovely's car?