The REAL INSURRECTION began on November 4th, 2016

Originally Posted by matchingmole
https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/122374

I’m not spoon feeding you. Besides, you don’t read my links. But I did post a partial list. It’s your responsibility to keep up. Originally Posted by bambino

Two more examples of inaccurate statements that you can't back up with facts. It's not my responsibility to keep up with the misinformation you disseminate. It's my prerogative to pose questions to you that you can't answer because what you're saying is not backed by the truth.
This post is Just more proof how stupid republicans are.
Obama has been behind all this and the discord from the start. His statement “Changing America one day at a time” holds true.

Obama, Biden, Clapper, FBI and Hillary behind this from the start. These are the people colluding to destroy America.

There also controlling for all time with all the future illegal votes. Originally Posted by Chase7
All complete and utter bullshit coming from the radical right-wing maga crybabies. The only insurrection happened January 6th. The biggest corruption in the history on the us is from tRump and his feckless cronies and they continue to lie, cry, and bitch. The most amazing thing is that the maga basket of deplorable spew this vomit out on a daily basis. Zero insurrection on Nov. 4th.

Have a great day. Originally Posted by rmg_35
He caught them all? That's hilarious. Apparently he's one of the best con men in the history of the world. It's sad that so many are duped by his utter nonsense. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
You and RMG have been conned. Originally Posted by bambino

and they don't even realize it.

yet.

You hit the nail on the head, but you have the wrong group of people. It's the maga crowd that is hopelessly and completely brainwashed. Don't matter how much you post, because all the far-right conspiracy theories are complete and utter bullshit. Originally Posted by rmg_35

if you say so