Short Notice Availability Thread Check Here (SNATCH)

NOT a Denial... BUT a Rebuttal,
the TRUTH of a slow "MS Board" is now clear.

Maybe someday they might opt for a thread for quick access . Just not much in a slow state like MS .

I know a certain High End Courtesan
Wannabe who is more Ugly inside than she is outside, regardless of how Ugly she might be physically. She is often unaware of the extent of her inner Ugliness, and is more concerned with bringing Arguments, Jealousy & Misery into people's lives, Always living off an ego, and putting others down to make herself look better. She is a Miserable, Wretched WOMAN, Consumded wih herself, constantly Hunrgy for attention , often Attacking others , who brings Misery, Trouble & Lies, as well as Bitterness and Slander .
Hmm , I just noticed the pic poster and Raj have about the same size breast . Nice . Originally Posted by Boomer_MS
Hmm , I just noticed = Inclined to Observing other Males Anatomies
Raj have about the same size breast = Inclined to Desiring other Males Anatomies
Nice = Inclined to be Sexually Aroused by other Males Anatomies
LoL , I'm a High-End CourteMan provider here and that's just another client to me . Tips real well too !!

I know a certain High End Courtesan Wannabe who is more Ugly inside than she is outside, regardless of how Ugly she might be physically. She is often unaware of the extent of her inner Ugliness, and is more concerned with bringing Arguments, Jealousy & Misery into people's lives, Always living off an ego, and putting others down to make herself look better. She is a Miserable, Wretched WOMAN, Consumded wih herself, constantly Hunrgy for attention , often Attacking others , who brings Misery, Trouble & Lies, as well as Bitterness and Slander .
LoL , I'm just a provider here and that's just another client to me??? Tips real well too !! Originally Posted by Boomer_MS
W.T.F.?!?
You know given the choice of a provider with a bad attitude or a guy that stands his ground, I'll give myself another handjob and write a review about it.
I never understood why they named that movie Brokeback Mountain . I always thought BareBack Mountain would have been more appropriate .

I know a certain High End Courtesan Wannabe who is more Ugly inside than she is outside, regardless of how Ugly she might be physically. She is often unaware of the extent of her inner Ugliness, and is more concerned with bringing Arguments, Jealousy & Misery into people's lives, Always living off an ego, and putting others down to make herself look better. She is a Miserable, Wretched WOMAN, Consumded wih herself, constantly Hunrgy for attention , often Attacking others , who brings Misery, Trouble & Lies, as well as Bitterness and Slander .
I never understood why they named that movie Brokeback Mountain .
I always take it BareBack it's more appropriate . Originally Posted by Boomer_MS
Preferences
Be nice dammit!
Be nice dammit! Originally Posted by Road Lizard

LoL Road Lizard , good one .

LoL Road Lizard , good one . Originally Posted by Boomer_MS
***As He Takes It BareBack***
Ok Nino, you've gone way too far now. I'm not gay in the least and I don't appreciate you trying to label me that way. That would be like calling an Asian woman like you a Puerto Rican. It would be very insulting.

I don't mind horsing around but now you are getting too personal so I'm backing out of this thread. Have a good day, just have it away from me.