Overweight Hobbyists

In my experience with "The Hobby" some of the most Generous, Kind men I have come across have been over weight. The most important qualities a hobbiest should have while visiting a provider would be Hygiene and respectful manners. Thats goes for any size. If you question the way a provider feels about weight you should ask her before you surprize her.... Not everyone feels the same way.... Kisses Winter Monroe Originally Posted by Winter Monroe
+1, I have always said that variety is the spice of this life
And as long as a man is clean and respectful, he is always
  • BSer
  • 07-19-2014, 01:22 PM
This fucking wakeup guy hit the nail on it's head!
I cannot speak for the masses. I personally enjoy a man more when he has a few extra pounds. Extremely obese however can be problematic. Not due to being unattractive but simply due to logistics. When I say extremely obese I am speaking 450 plus pounds.

Beauty and attraction is based on genetics and pheromones. You will notice in society (real not media inclined) you will often see larger men with small or petite women and vise versa. The commonality is likely due to one having a genetic trait over hyperthyroidism while the other a genetic link to hypothyroidism. This is theorized but not proven.

Overly muscular was once extremely attractive to women due to the ability to protect and provide (hunt) this stigma has lasted longer in media than in real life.

I personally find larger men (and yes women) incredibly enticing. Before you lovely (slightly aggressive) naysayers jump in and state I am marketing understand I am publicly stating my preference for larger men. This would likely turn off smaller and more fit men from contacting me for an appointment.

Overall personality trumps everything. Period. If a larger man acted like oh I don't know just tossing out a name randomly here......wake up.... He would likely be perceived as extremely unattractive to a large sum of women (myself included)

In my experience bigger men adapt with a variety of very....pleasant.... skills. Aside from being generally kinder, more thoughtful, and generous in the bedroom they also tend to share similar interests as I do. This is not to say I have not found thinner men to share some wonderful experiences with. I can say without a doubt or hesitation that in the total sum of my 12 years of dating, 9 hears of providing, 10 years of dancing I have met only 3 muscular or "fit/muscular" men that I connected with at all.

The body is simply that. A body. It holds the sum and total of who you are. If you are kind and gentle, if you are intelligent and thoughtful, you hold the keys to the kingdom.

Old-T..... Careful if you keep this up I am going to have to propose marriage. With my commitment issues that can cause us some complications
I cannot speak for the masses. I personally enjoy a man more when he has a few extra pounds. Extremely obese however can be problematic. Not due to being unattractive but simply due to logistics. When I say extremely obese I am speaking 450 plus pounds.

Beauty and attraction is based on genetics and pheromones. You will notice in society (real not media inclined) you will often see larger men with small or petite women and vise versa. The commonality is likely due to one having a genetic trait over hyperthyroidism while the other a genetic link to hypothyroidism. This is theorized but not proven.

Overly muscular was once extremely attractive to women due to the ability to protect and provide (hunt) this stigma has lasted longer in media than in real life.

I personally find larger men (and yes women) incredibly enticing. Before you lovely (slightly aggressive) naysayers jump in and state I am marketing understand I am publicly stating my preference for larger men. This would likely turn off smaller and more fit men from contacting me for an appointment.

Overall personality trumps everything. Period. If a larger man acted like oh I don't know just tossing out a name randomly here......wake up.... He would likely be perceived as extremely unattractive to a large sum of women (myself included)

In my experience bigger men adapt with a variety of very....pleasant.... skills. Aside from being generally kinder, more thoughtful, and generous in the bedroom they also tend to share similar interests as I do. This is not to say I have not found thinner men to share some wonderful experiences with. I can say without a doubt or hesitation that in the total sum of my 12 years of dating, 9 hears of providing, 10 years of dancing I have met only 3 muscular or "fit/muscular" men that I connected with at all.

The body is simply that. A body. It holds the sum and total of who you are. If you are kind and gentle, if you are intelligent and thoughtful, you hold the keys to the kingdom.

Old-T..... Careful if you keep this up I am going to have to propose marriage. With my commitment issues that can cause us some complications Originally Posted by JayceeRivers
I lady once said "if you can make a lady laugh you can make her do most anything." A great sense of humor goes a long way as well.
I lady once said "if you can make a lady laugh you can make her do most anything." A great sense of humor goes a long way as well. Originally Posted by Still Looking

So I should start my conversation " So a lady walked into a bar" and I get better sessions? Shit that's too easy.
I lady once said "if you can make a lady laugh you can make her do most anything." A great sense of humor goes a long way as well. Originally Posted by Still Looking
You are spot on and Burkalini it is a wonderful life Aint it
So I should start my conversation " So a lady walked into a bar" and I get better sessions? Shit that's too easy.
Originally Posted by burkalini
Try... "If I told you I was here for your body... would you hold it against me?"
Me: "Does this condom make me look fat?"

Her: "No, baby. Your fat makes you look fat."
  • DMike
  • 07-19-2014, 09:19 PM
Quasimodo aja ! we got alot of Quasimodos in this forum and you know who you are !
I think there are benefits to all sizes. Because I'm a cuddler I personally like a little extra on my bedmate.....he'll be a better eddy. Leaner men are "easier" to maneuver with. Very large men make asian cowgirl a breeze.

Of course all men should be clean. There is nothing grosser than getting a whiff of manure while trying to give a mouth hug.
  • Old-T
  • 07-19-2014, 11:11 PM
Old-T..... Careful if you keep this up I am going to have to propose marriage. With my commitment issues that can cause us some complications Originally Posted by JayceeRivers
Dear lady, I believe that counts as overt flirting on your part. I am not sure conversations like that are legal across state lines, so I suspect I have to find a reason to travel to KC and continue them over a nice dinner. It is times like this I wish Kansas City wasn't so far off the beaten path....
I am a bigger provider and I've had sessions with extremely large men (400 lbs +) and they always ended prematurely.
What's the general consensus with providers in regards to them? Originally Posted by f5e1181
IMO It's Your money, how You choose to spend it is Your decision. Most hobbyist that aren't "bat shit crazy" will acknowledge Mind over Matter. Stand in front of a full length mirror and ask yourself the question. If you're insecure, believe me, it will carry over. Many of us love a little extra (especially in CG), no one is perfect, be Confident and Hobby On
I always assumed most of these clowns on here are old and fat. And just for the record, I'm neither old nor remotely fat, (actually I'm probably in incredible shape for this place, and I'm positive that I'm really tall for here.) so I guess I'm just being an ass on this topic.

Funny thread though. I would love for a chick to admit that fat asses aren't welcome and see how many days she spends staring at her phone to ring.