Draw the prophet

Obviously you can't read either!

First you said this.

Now you say this.

So where are the spin and lies, Cornholio?

You must have pulled that bullshit right out of your BUNGHOLE!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Now you Yssup are the stupidest sob I have ever debated. You are the fool who cant read, you cant even recall what you wrote.I said I was" taking a prophet right now" to which You replied Jesus and mohamed were fictional.
Sowhy the subsequent explanation, Cornholio?

I wouldn't call this a debate. Consider it a lesson, you fucking idiot.
Sowhy the subsequent explanation, Cornholio?

I wouldn't call this a debate. Consider it a lesson, you fucking idiot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

your stupidity has no bounds !
Does anyone notice WHO is against the idea of making a picture of Big M? It is FuckZup. Very suspicious don't you think just like Obama not having his weekly parties during Ramadan. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That's fucking rich.

When did I say I was against that?

Chapter and verse, JDIdiot.

Torquemada, George Custer, Timothy McVeigh... Oh yeah, and your choice of Popes.

Hold on, Jackie, aren't you hijacking a perfectly good "KILL THE MUsLIMS" thread by trying to make a point? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
When was the last time a follower of Torquemada, George Custer, or Timothy McVeigh strapped a explosive vest on and set it off in a crowded shopping center.?
When was the last time a follower of Torquemada, George Custer, or Timothy McVeigh strapped a explosive vest on and set it off in a crowded shopping center.? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Er, what does that have to do with anything?

I mean really...

Read the frikken thread.

Er, what does that have to do with anything?

I mean really...

Read the frikken thread.

You used the President's argument that throughout history, there have been atrocities dealt out by individules of all ilk.

This is 2015. The problem at this particular time in History is radical followers of the Prophet Muhammad.
I did not make any argument, let alone use "the President's argument." I just added more names to YOUR list of "individules" (sic).

where did I say what you claimed I said, Jackie? Quote it. Chapter and verse, Jackie.

No need for you to lie on this one, is there?
  • DSK
  • 02-18-2015, 08:45 AM
I live in Garland. I hope they don't blow that place up!!
I did not make any argument, let alone use "the President's argument." I just added more names to YOUR list of "individules" (sic).

where did I say what you claimed I said, Jackie? Quote it. Chapter and verse, Jackie.

No need for you to lie on this one, is there? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yssup is one stupid pole smokin puppy !
LOL !
Yssup is one stupid pole smokin puppy !
LOL ! Originally Posted by rioseco
Thus spake the Great Cornholio!

Do you get some sort of sexual charge out of stalking me, or is it something deeper inside ... Your BUNGHOLE?

Thus spake the Great Cornholio!

Do you get some sort of sexual charge out of stalking me, or is it something deeper inside ... Your BUNGHOLE?

Thats par for you Dick Breath !
When you trolled about attacking me I called it stalking too. Funny how it did not ring true to you then. Now you want to validate that term and use it against me, LOL !
Then put me back on ignore, y'moron!

It isn't nearly as complicated as "coding" your ECCIE posts must be for you. Besides, you obviously are unable to read or comprehend what is posted here anyway, Cornholio!

Then put me back on ignore, y'moron!

It isn't nearly as complicated as "coding" your ECCIE posts must be for you. Besides, you obviously are unable to read or comprehend what is posted here anyway, Cornholio!

Hey Penis Puffer ? Hows that niche among assholes working out ?
It wears well on you !
What the fuck are you talking about Cornholio?

You're foaming again! And stalking.

Creepy!