AMPS

https://nextcity.org/urbanist-news/n...%20enforcement.

New Yorks seems to be taking a different approach... law takes a lot of heat too for wasting resources and nothing changing because they just open another one 2 weeks later lol... I seem to be thinking they know they can bust them but if they are quiet and keep paying taxes let them go .... waste of time... I haven't heard any getting busted in awhile and its election year .... I'm gonna say if you don't see any busts this year I think the times have changed
don't wanna ramble on this topic... but I think the asians new policy is flood the market with so many girls no way they can stop it.... I know its the city but google queens rooselvte avenue... its looks like phillpines whore city at nights... nothing but asians whoring themselves on the streets...just sitting there in skimpy outfits all over and nothing happens
My only fear is the government taking over regulating sex work!
Imagine it would end up like the cannabis industry. Higher prices, taxation and stupid rules!
not getting robbed ... I can't say the other thing I will get spanked but being clean... and on top of that better clients too choose from ... have you looked at skip the games .... and tryst or eros with those prices just have govt take over
FT44 - what makes you think they are paying taxes? Has anyone collected sales tax from you at one if these places? Do you know any 100% cash business that pays taxes?
you think the towns or states don't keep up on that lol... open a business don't file your taxes see what happens lol.. I'm sure they are not stupid pay the taxes to keep them off your back ...
I am willing to bet you a free hour at an AMP of your choice that they are paying very little in taxes - if any.
They pay some taxes. Any credit card / Venmo payments they pay taxes on.
Plus they probably declare a little bit of the cash.
How would OSHA handle the amps if under government thumb? Lol! Not to mention the Health Department! Would the inspections be posted like they do for restaurants?
Gives a whole new perspective on DATY!
Any of you fellas using a credit card or Venmo?
Not me but my guess is one out of a hundred do.
With the comments above about intrusive Govt, taxes etc...this is off topic but....Always felt more comfortable when there were two locked front doors and you had to be buzzed in. I visit AMPS where you can walk right in and head down a hall or the back door is wide open to get some air flow. These ladies are getting too at ease. Wait until a random meth addict realizes this is a cash business and pays them an unwelcome visit.
Any of you fellas using a credit card or Venmo? Originally Posted by Southgate18
That would be a hell no lol. Cash only.
meth head or just a robber lol did try that in wappering falls ny .. think called wellness spa... https://westchester.news12.com/attem...ls-massage-spa
its not uncommon ... if you google it... it happens in other parts.... one big thing I like about amps is you won't bump into them on the streets or Walmart .... piece of mind that way... and I'm not saying they are cleaner just my opinion but compared to some of the trash you see on the stg ... I think they are cleaner ... again just my opinion