This one time......at band camp....

lol what did I do?
Exactly. You wrote “Because this one time…..”

Finish the story or DM a photo of you nekid and the trombone.
If there’s no pics it couldn’t have happened that one time….
I’ll accept recent nekid or nearly nekid photos. Or long commute inflation fighting introductory quick visit spatial. Might result in an opera or greatest composition in all of recorded history. Or a broken record with the phonograph needle scratching in and out of the groove.

Not a camp story but..
This one time my French class took a field trip to the Sofitel Hotel. On the bus ride back to school Mary let me get frisky with her. First time I ever tried escargot & first time I slid my finger in a punani.
Ahh oui,les souvenirs.
I’ll accept recent nekid or nearly nekid photos. Or long commute inflation fighting introductory quick visit spatial. Might result in an opera or greatest composition in all of recorded history. Or a broken record with the phonograph needle scratching in and out of the groove.

Originally Posted by Michael8219
Lol you know how you get all those things….. Pm for screening and to schedule then you get that and more
Not a camp story but..
This one time my French class took a field trip to the Sofitel Hotel. On the bus ride back to school Mary let me get frisky with her. First time I ever tried escargot & first time I slid my finger in a punani.
Ahh oui,les souvenirs. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
It could be a camp story if you said it happened that one time at band camp….lol
C seems to be on her game as of late.... ijs
I used to get head from the band girls on the bus ride home from away games. It was always a long ride home and dark. I loved marching band. Flute girls and twirlers were the best.
Although the Clarinet girls did have good form....
I bet the Saxophone IS a LOT of fun during band camp heheh looked fun to me at one time IJS….
Depends on which end goes in first.....
True dat, true dat but I bet it was fun at one time…

I hear band campers have talent
They are known to be a very freaky bunch.