Glass Dildos. Do any of you even use them?

I have one...and I do not like it

I warmed it up and cool it...I just can't get use to it....

So I use it as a piece of art LMAO

Berkleigh, A glass dildo as art? Naw! Art would be pics of you playing with your glass dildo!!!
Berkleigh, A glass dildo as art? Naw! Art would be pics of you playing with your glass dildo!!! Originally Posted by angusranch
LOL! Good Idea! I have yet another photoshoot I've just scheduled for the Spring! I think I may use your idea!
Sounds like a masterpiece in the making!! Not much of an artist, but fingerpainting you sounds fun!! lol

some girls like it more than others.
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-09-2011, 03:36 PM
I like glass once in a while. The temperature play can be SO much fun! (especially when they are not too far removed from a dishwasher)

My only real issue is they are hard. Like.. DUH. and some vigorous play can be dangerous.
I agree with the photog that they are visually stimulating, but that's about it.
This blue one I was holding was a favorite of mine because not only was it glass, but it had a blue liquid inside. Very cool looking til one day it broke inside my luggage. What a mess.

The other two are my latest additions. The gun is very heavy. Does not feel that great with vigorous action (as ~ZE~ says) but does look kind of cool don't you think? That's a pricetag on the one with the heart handle. Both are on a mousepad to give you an idea of size.