Who is your favorite, and why?

My seester jasmin. She got sheety english, doesn't know indy from agency, but she can ride you the whole way around the corral, if jew no wha I min.
Sorry, jees gettin a laugh. Here is my ATF. She can rock your world comin and goin.

Czmlperfect.jpg
That's not her. I work with her.....Naughty Big Juan... Do you have a crush on Jasmin? I'll post a pic if you like. She has one up here somewhere.
Well, everybody knows who my favorite is.

But, I can see where a Provider might not want to say such a thing on a public Forum. After all, if she is good, she can convice every guy she is with that he is the greatest, and her favorite.

If all of her clients suddenly read that she prefers one guy over all others, they might take pause.

But, if my favorite wants to come on here and tell everyone how great I am, I won't mind. Besides, for the two hours a week we see each other, I am, for that two hours.
I'm not shy. I don't have anyone left who would be offended, so I will be honest and say that my ATF, is Caucasian, works in the medical industry, and needs to see me more than every 2 months. Well, I'm happy to have him when he schedules, but, I'm human and I want more, evil grin

Mila because she is a caramel cutie and down to earth

Brooke Wild she is awesome

Genesis Nicole See above

Tracy P see above

Favorite Hobbyist Well he is UTR , he smells damn good, pays damn good, talks to me and laughs with me.
I don't have favorites...because I lean more toward the ones who I've only seen once or a couple of times that I want to see again. Repetition breeds normalcy. Right now I'm leaning toward my "gimpy goo," and I've only seen him once, and Ratina, since I've only seen her once since I got back. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Fixed that for ya, buddy!
My favorite is the woman who has time for me.
Forgetting it's a session are always the best. I would say that the providers that are able to do this especially in just an hour are the ones that " get it ". Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
quote for truth...
...You could've at least made it a top ten list... with some empty slots so you could get some desperates work hard to try to fill em. Originally Posted by luxury daphne

Good one!

Don't worry hun, my next list WILL be full...plus, I already told you why it wasn't the first time
I'm not shy. I don't have anyone left who would be offended, so I will be honest and say that my ATF, is Caucasian, works in the medical industry, and needs to see me more than every 2 months. Well, I'm happy to have him when he schedules, but, I'm human and I want more, evil grin

Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva
If only we knew how to schedule you.
Satino....because he is not a post whore.
DH cause he is a post whore!!!
HotLatinas agency providers Kassandra,Ashely,and Camila.
I like them because they have a great attitude and are willing too please.
My favorite girl is the one I do not know. We all have one. Actually we all have two girls; one's in Heaven and the other's in hell; one I love with all my heart and one I do not know.....that's the one who's my favorite. And I bet she's yours too.