NC/NS???

What is it that you have against me? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
I dont have anything against you at all. Its not personal at all. Everytime a NCNS or a no review is posted the girl comes to coed and claims she has no idea what the guy is talking about and that it never happened instead of just owning up and saying I was in a bad place and will make it up. It gets old seeing these rebuttals that claim they have no idea what the guy is talking about. Again, its not personal at all it just happens to be you this time posting the rebuttal.
The next guy that wants to schedule and not drive all the way across town just to be ghosted. Thats "who gives a foook" Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Are you that guy? Why are you so invested in this? Geez... you made your point, if you want to call it that. You just keep coming at her as if this guys NCNS is legit just because he said so. The gent needs to respond and provide proof.
BUT,We all know that will never happen. When a guy says something its golden around here and of course the lady has to be the "Suspect". Geez dude.
Lay off of her. You act like it was your gas money.
It's mighty funny how he hasn't responded. Now that looks suspect!

What's getting old is the fact that every time a lady does a rebuttal she gets attacked for doing so! Also usually NCNS isn't in the review section because its not a review. They never met/sesh. So therefor had he posted it in coed she would have been able to respond then instead of posting a rebuttal. Well hell, I may be thinking of oh2 way of doing things !
Are you that guy? Why are you so invested in this? Geez... you made your point, if you want to call it that. You just keep coming at her as if this guys NCNS is legit just because he said so. The gent needs to respond and provide proof.
BUT,We all know that will never happen. When a guy says something its golden around here and of course the lady has to be the "Suspect". Geez dude.
Lay off of her. You act like it was your gas money.
It's mighty funny how he hasn't responded. Now that looks suspect!

What's getting old is the fact that every time a lady does a rebuttal she gets attacked for doing so! Originally Posted by TexasJess
Thats rich. Look at the troll chiming in when noone is speaking to her. As i said before some just cant help themselves. Troll on
I dont have anything against you at all. Its not personal at all. Everytime a NCNS or a no review is posted the girl comes to coed and claims she has no idea what the guy is talking about and that it never happened instead of just owning up and saying I was in a bad place and will make it up. It gets old seeing these rebuttals that claim they have no idea what the guy is talking about. Again, its not personal at all it just happens to be you this time posting the rebuttal. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
And I said, again, why didn't he contact me?
Thats rich. Look at the troll chiming in when noone is speaking to her. As i said before some just cant help themselves. Troll on Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Hey nobody invited you to her rebuttal nor to keep going on and on either ! You seem to have a issue with NOT trolling ladies !
I will speak to you when and how I feel like it when you don't seem to know how to mind your manners when you address me or other ladies. You seem to think that your opinion is important the way your beating this dead horse!

Where is this NCNS gent anyways? He hasn't contacted her nor responded to a open forum. Like I said, that's suspect!
Hey nobody invited you to her rebuttal nor to keep going on and on either ! You seem to have a issue with NOT trolling ladies !
I will speak to you when and how I feel like it when you don't seem to know how to mind your manners when you address me or other ladies. You seem to think that your opinion is important the way your beating this dead horse!

Where is this NCNS gent anyways? He hasn't contacted her nor responded to a open forum. Like I said, that's suspect! Originally Posted by TexasJess
Thats cute, keep it up
I think it's bullshit CK. I'm really sorry you've been going through such a tough time personally and feel bad that I've added to your angst in the last week or so. I didn't know about your dad. I missed the post.

NCNS reviews belong in Co-ed I believe. Hopefully a mod will move it soon. I think you should be able to read the whole thing when they do. At the very least the date doesn't make sense.
CK this place is full of negativity. Why not shut down your profile for awhile and perhaps other social media sites you might be using. Just to clear your heart and mind and get some peace.

So sorry for you're loss.
I don't think she needs to shut down anything. She's not the type to run away and hide.
The review in question is not even a review. There was NO session.
The " review" smells of fish. I don't think the reviewer is even sure of his dates
  • A1.
  • 07-19-2019, 02:58 PM
A simple solution, every time they abuse a review that didn't take place . .
a short BAN is a assertive effort to stop the repetitive abuse or access points
bbbj man........why is it you seem to attack Jess and Katie every time they make a post?

You don't even have a dog in this hunt.

What's up with that? I guess women are easier to attack than men
bbbj man
What's up with that? I guess women are easier to attack than men Originally Posted by tbone2u
Do you have a problem with me? Are you suggesting that I am scared of the likes of you?
I'm smiling.....it just seems you prefer to jump on women. Is it that much easier? And I am curious as to why you picked these two.

Maybe it's just easier when you are behind a computer screen. I couldn't find where they did anything to you. Did I just miss something?

I think others here may want to know as well.
First of all I havent "attacked" anyone. You can try and play wk all you want. Doesnt bother me one bit. I just call it like I see. I guess to you its an attack. Must be a liberal
Whatever you say my friend