The worst thing a provider/ hobbyist has said or done during a session

TFF..

The worst session i've ever been apart of would be of a recently banned provider here on the boards - The woman just would NOT shutup the WHOLE time I was there. ...... EVEN DURING THE SESSION Originally Posted by Raccoon
Banned or guested her own account?
Either way I'm sure it was because she didn't know how to STFU on the boards as well.
provider in Las Vegas would not leave. Told me she fell in love with me, and would do any and all just to spend the night with me. I had seen her about 5-6 times and she was a regular for me when I was there. I had to have a 2 hour conversation explaining why we were in a business relationship, and that love had nothing to do with it. She kept going on and on about how my eyes didn't lie and she knew I loved her too. I finally let her spend the night, and thought I convinced her the next morning over breakfast we weren't right for each other. She came back to my room the next night, still not convinced. I Let her stay again, and again took her to breakfast, and again tried to explain. (she had given money back from first session and never would take anymore money from me.) I had to change hotels, and throw that hobby phone away. I know she was probably just going through a tough time and got emotional, but it freaked me out a little, and I quit hobbying for about 6 months because I felt so strange about it. Originally Posted by lesbianbob
Thats becuase we all know lesbians do it better
It took some digging to find it again, but I'm always reminded of this epic review:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=661677
It took some digging to find it again, but I'm always reminded of this epic review:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=661677 Originally Posted by jbravo_123

Bastard!!!

A provider rolling over to the edge of the bed and puking all over the carpet.
Everyone, please remember the board guidelines before posting. It is too much work for mods with warnings and points
Everyone, please remember the board guidelines before posting. It is too much work for mods with warnings and points Originally Posted by Pistolero

You're earning your salary on this thread Pistolero!
  • Cam C
  • 04-26-2013, 10:22 AM
Yes my experience was sickening!! I
Don't out anyone or post alerts on petty crap but being a mother, it scared me!! Almost to the point that I seriously thought about deactivating all my accounts and retired from the hobby..I don't understand that kind of behavior and I didn't sit quietly either at that point, confidentiality was tossed aside and I went in to mommy mode
  • Cam C
  • 04-26-2013, 10:25 AM
Also I do apologize for not wording my first post according to the guidelines of the board. It won't happen again!! Have a nice day all and be safe!!
She told me to hurry up and leave because she has another appointment.
Also apologize for the way I worded my post. I didn't realize I couldn't mention certain things if the way I mentioned them. Won't happen again.
This happened when I first started got slapped in my face..
  • Trey
  • 04-26-2013, 11:37 AM
This happened when I first started got slapped in my face.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
What!? Babe who slapped you in the face?
I was grinding on his lap turned my face side ways and he cock back and slapped me. (My CL days)
  • Trey
  • 04-26-2013, 11:47 AM
That ain't right babe. I hope you got out ok.

The worst thing that a chick did to me was set me up to get robbed. Next comes the lady that put me out without all my cloths on.