Most Interesting/Embarrassing Hobby Experience

I met the lady for the first time and I had reservations at Ruth's Chris in Dallas. I met her in the elevator and we were damn near connected by the eighth floor. I had her panties in my pocket by the second floor. We fooled around and debated going to dinner. Driving over there I was playing with her with my right hand and driving with my left hand. I drove right by the restaurant and drove around the block. She still laughs about my bad driving. Dallas still makes me lose my ability to think clearly. Originally Posted by tucson
Dallas TX or Dallas Rain?
Yes and Yes. A couple of hours with her and I am high for hours. I don't need any thing but her body to rise above all of my expectations.
Check my avatar
I guess this qualifies for funny or interesting:

I was seeing a provider I had seen a few times before. She called cuz she was running late because she had to get some condoms. She said she had trouble finding her usual brand, so just grabbed what ever they had. No problem
We started getting busy and she applied the condom and we went at it. And we went at it. And at it. Pretty soon little Doc started losing interest, if you catch my drift. We looked at the wrapper, and realized that it was the type of condom for premature ejaculation, which is definitely not a problem of mine! We both had a pretty good laugh about it. So I took it off and she said she would finish me with a BBBJ. Works for me. So she revives me and pretty soon has me really going again, and just as I am starting to really get into it again, she stops and says, "I can't feel my mouth!" Apparently those condoms have a topical local anesthetic, which was making her mouth totally numb!
Again, we both had a pretty good laugh. So I hopped in the shower and washed it all off, and she brushed her teeth, and we resumed the festivities and brought the afternoon to a successful conclusion! Finally!
Hate to make this a thread about how Dannie fucks with guy's ability to go to the potty, but it's certainly my most embarrassing hobby experience, and oddly appropriate to share based on the OP's story... discussed in detail here:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=294395#post294395
TheOriginalDannie has a way of disorienting fucktards.