Wtf is up with all these cheap ass chicks around Springfield?

I make my good bucks while touring!
You get what you pay for gents !
Dallas is a jewel with lower rates but on the regular they wont get clean and safe for that price!
I agree with hot summer and that exactly why I quit them long ago and have been trying the better girls or just staying with my two good regulars
You get what you pay for gents !
Dallas is a jewel with lower rates but on the regular they wont get clean and safe for that price! Originally Posted by hot summer
Yep
For some of them it's all their worth if that much
personally I have pretty well ignore them. I want a better class of ladies if I can learn how to talk to them
Man i feel you. Was irritating when i first moved up here. Now i just dont work around here much, bc I'm not dropping my rates. I just travel here and there for work, places my expertise is more appriciated then locally.
Exactly why i travel to OKC and kC.
Girl Joplin is even worse now !!
Its pushed me to Arkansas because I'm not dropping my rates! I actually raised them so I dont have to see those guys taking risks with cheaper girls. Originally Posted by hot summer
I have no idea. But that and them not screening is making this extremely difficult. I’m going to have to start traveling to Arkansas or KC to make money doing this. I’m not lowering my rates.
@houstonRiley & darlingone, yes & yes-exactly why I’m now traveling much more!
I am kicking ass in Louisiana!Missing my Hometown boys though..like Catman!
Thank you Dallas. Maybe I ll give you what you like most
Hurry back
Simone you dont need to lower your rates you are worth that and more
Man i feel you. Was irritating when i first moved up here. Now i just dont work around here much, bc I'm not dropping my rates. I just travel here and there for work, places my expertise is more appriciated then locally. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
They will run off all the safe providers by low balling them to death then turn around and complain about not haven enough good providers in the area!!
Smh
Sooo right!
Personally, as in most aspects of life, quality is so much better than quantity.