Multiple Option Poll regarding the Guys that Bareback and the Whores they review

I am not sure I understand the point of this poll/ thread. Hasn't this issue been covered many times? Unless new info is going to be shared why are we even talking about it?
You forgot to include the poll option:

Guy- I bareback young ditzy strippers because technically they're my SB's rather than one of those risky providers. Originally Posted by Windinhishair

I don't take rides on random strippers bareback and I am not sure why the are technically Sugar Babies to some guys. Most of the uys I know that play with strippers cover up and I know when I refer a stripper to a guy I remind him to bring his own as they are seldom prepared in the way a whore is.

Most are just whores with a lower per hour rate based on buying a longer session.

Whore $300 = 1 hour

Stripper $300 = between 2 and 8 hours.

If a stripper is fucking guys based on whether or not they have the money with few other concerns she is no different than a whore other than rate.
Bottom line is if you must hobby then just cover up and pray. Higher risk vs lower risk?

It all evens out when everybody is jumping into the exact same germ infested sperm foam covered hot tub. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
You can choose to think that way if you like.

Personally I believe that there are levels of risk I will accept and other levels I will not.

A percentage of others seems to believe the same way.

Nothing in my posts condemns those that make their own choice for doing so.

I do believe people should avail themselves of all the needed information that is available to make an informed decision.
Well with quite of few of these providers either pregnant or have children obviously means they BB'd someone, so what is the point of this thread again? Originally Posted by illuminati
Providers with SOs and children do not concern me.

I and I believe most others assume that everyone over the age of 18 that is here fucking has fucked someone without protection.

Providers that have substance abuse issues and the guys that see them are riskier and if they are engaging in sexual activities without protection and repeating the process with others there is increased risk.

That is the point of the thread. To remind all that read it that there are different ways to approach it and that to many it matters to different degrees.
I am not sure I understand the point of this poll/ thread. Hasn't this issue been covered many times? Unless new info is going to be shared why are we even talking about it? Originally Posted by Fletchlives

Except for the occasional personal issue, this like many others have been covered many times.

Just as there have been those like you that have made that same statement about them.

The Board grows and new members join every day and I am sure 5 years from now you will continue to see new threads on old issues as assuredly as I can say there will be some that complain that it is an issue already discussed more than once.
If this site were truly about the exchange of information then this would not be a taboo subject. Have it all out in the open and let chips fall where they may. People that want to bareback can find each other. People that don't can avoid the ones that do. I know that will never happen due to the backlash that it will cause.

To me this is much like the transsexual topic. You see the occasional review but there are plenty more hobbyists seeing these providers than we know because many will not review based on the potential backlash. Both from other mongers as well as providers.

I guess my question is are we just rehashing on old topic or is there new information?
If this site were truly about the exchange of information then this would not be a taboo subject. Have it all out in the open and let chips fall where they may. People that want to bareback can find each other. People that don't can avoid the ones that do. I know that will never happen due to the backlash that it will cause.

To me this is much like the transsexual topic. You see the occasional review but there are plenty more hobbyists seeing these providers than we know because many will not review based on the potential backlash. Both from other mongers as well as providers.

I guess my question is are we just rehashing on old topic or is there new information? Originally Posted by Fletchlives
Nah... just another shot at grandstanding. Move along folks.. nothing happening here.
Providers with SOs and children do not concern me.

I and I believe most others assume that everyone over the age of 18 that is here fucking has fucked someone without protection.

Providers that have substance abuse issues and the guys that see them are riskier and if they are engaging in sexual activities without protection and repeating the process with others there is increased risk.

That is the point of the thread. To remind all that read it that there are different ways to approach it and that to many it matters to different degrees. Originally Posted by Whispers
"Providers that have substance abuse issues and the guys that see them are riskier and if they are engaging in sexual activities without protection and repeating the process with others there is increased risk."

Do you believe for a millisecond that strippers do not have "substance abuse issues" and/or have boyfriends/girlfriends that do?
And here is a yes/no question for YOU, right here NOW.
Have you ever had unprotected sex with a stripper?
Ya know,the 3 hr./3 pop session in a "hotel" whilst her car was being repaired....

"Providers that have substance abuse issues and the guys that see them are riskier and if they are engaging in sexual activities without protection and repeating the process with others there is increased risk."

Do you believe for a millisecond that strippers do not have "substance abuse issues" and/or have boyfriends/girlfriends that do?

No. I know of many that do. I choose not to see ones that I know or suspect do.

And here is a yes/no question for YOU, right here NOW.
Have you ever had unprotected sex with a stripper?

I have. But not until I knew she had no issues I was concerned with..... In the case of all others.... I wrap it up.....

Ya know,the 3 hr./3 pop session in a "hotel" whilst her car was being repaired....

Originally Posted by Observing

you are posting more and more like a woman....
Now we're getting to the REAL issue at hand and I agree with you on this specific 'taboo' concern. If I am warned about a provider with "issues" or a monger with certain "health" concerns then we ought to vet the shit out of them. This 'hobby at your own risk' mantra doesn't do the community a lot of good if risks are slipping silently into our home.

But not until

I knew she had no issues I was concerned with.....

I don't take rides on random strippers bareback and I am not sure why the are technically Sugar Babies to some guys. Most of the uys I know that play with strippers cover up and I know when I refer a stripper to a guy I remind him to bring his own as they are seldom prepared in the way a whore is.
Originally Posted by Whispers
Emphasis added to the above.

Many may read the above as meaning that

you will bareback strippers you know.

And, just asking, I am, just how do you (or any one else) know those strippers are std-free and, for that matter, Hep and other diseases free.

I have. But not until I knew she had no issues I was concerned with..... In the case of all others.... I wrap it up.....
Comedy gold there. Strippers with no issues...... yeaaaaa about that

I have.
So you're really no better than those you constantly berate here.
Easy to see who the biggest (Re: FATTEST) hypocrite is.
Time to STFU about it, I'd say.

Comedy gold indeed.

you are posting more and more like a woman....
"I have. But not until I knew she had no issues I was concerned with....."

And what pray tell is the determining criteria?
A current clean STD screening in writing from a reputable clinic?
The stripper's word that "you're special and the only one I do this with"?
Other strippers saying she's ok?

Educate the masses on how the Big Mack Daddy does it.