how do u like your balls played with...

Ball licking is my specialty! I love it more than almost anything...Its an art.
I LUV LUV LUV balls...licking/sucking/trying to put them both in my mouth at same time..............mmmm ball worship!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
fap_scream.jpg
The first post pretty much described it.

THN's post got my attention.....
Ball licking is my specialty! I love it more than almost anything...Its an art. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Likes the BBD and worshipping the balls...why havent I seen u yet....
Often
Cocktail and ball worship is so much and very erotic. I enjoy doing it so much.
I like the challenge..."can I fit both in my mouth"
I like the challenge..."can I fit both in my mouth" Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
Not a problem with mine, you could probably get 3 in there.
I like them licked and slobbered on, sucked on gently, massaged and kneaded and even squeezed, gently. One of my early provider experiences, during the bbbj she would rake her fingernails across my taint and the underside of my sack and that sent shivers up my spine. She also threw in a little fuma but that is for another thread.
This is one reason why I keep girls around who always have freshly painted nails. I like it when they caress my balls with their nails during sex. Of course my boys enjoy a good tongue bath also.
I love when a girl gets sloppy and sucks on my balls and stretches them out and just stares right at me. Gets me going so good,
Does nothing for me at all. Same with my nipples. But if a session has zero dfk, I'm very dissapointed. WALDT
Note to self.... shave balls before seeing Milfy!! Originally Posted by angusranch
Yummy, you've got me licking my lips!
I love to show the boys equal amounts of attention. My favorite place to lick and suck is just at the top of the balls, where the base of the cock is. Definitely like to lick and suck.
I love to show the boys equal amounts of attention. My favorite place to lick and suck is just at the top of the balls, where the base of the cock is. Definitely like to lick and suck. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Hell yes!