Hooter's Girl Fantasy???

I'll make you a deal..I will wear my outfit and we will do a duel review.

no judging you kray guys! Originally Posted by notanewbie
Nice! I see you finally cut your hairs...
I threw up in my mouth a little....
  • RGB93
  • 03-26-2013, 05:13 PM
I threw up in my mouth a little.... Originally Posted by Glynette
Would you turn him away if he had a pocket full of cash? Fuck him or fuck him not
Been there, done that. Originally Posted by kerwil62
Ditto. But there us such an enormous selection that it didn't resolve the fantasy
You'd kill in Japan with all the pantyhose fetishes and such.

Do some doubles with Twin Peaks or Tilted Kilt girls! Fry oil wrestling for scantily clad food chain supremacy!
If Ariel pulled the shorts out of the closet, I'd see her. Lol
I'll make you a deal..I will wear my outfit and we will do a duel review.

no judging you kray guys! Originally Posted by notanewbie
I see "curves in all the right places"
  • klutz
  • 03-26-2013, 10:28 PM
I'd ask if we could go eat wings at Hooters before the session... but then I'm sure I'd spend the actual session in your bathroom... and since most hooktards have a "dont shit in my bathroom" policy (thanks Valerie)... you probably wouldnt be too happy with me...
I like Tilted Kilts better.
I'd ask if we could go eat wings at Hooters before the session... but then I'm sure I'd spend the actual session in your bathroom... and since most hooktards have a "dont shit in my bathroom" policy (thanks Valerie)... you probably wouldnt be too happy with me... Originally Posted by klutz
Haha...no problem
Would you turn him away if he had a pocket full of cash? Fuck him or fuck him not Originally Posted by RGB93

Is that a chick or a dude?
Could be both...
Chick or not, ppl that big don't use pockets when there are rolls to tuck things into. Hence the crop top. Easy access.