a rough few yrs

Colon cancer is very treatable if caught early. Two years ago I had 14 " of my colon removed and except far an infection in the incision, everything went great. Just had a checkup about a month ago, and there is no sign of cancer anywhere.
wasn't looking for sympathy osd . thx for all the positi e feedback guys. just figured I'd share cuz I don't have much in way of people to share with. and has been a rough few yrs. not financially just physically and mentally. only 41 & it sux. to much to do still . bills game was fun today getting drunk and being in the elements . wish all you guys happy hunting and appologize if my brashness offends anyone but hey that's me. thx for wishes.
Clam, Haven't been on here too long but have read some of your reviews and am always glad to here someone tell it like it is. I wish you the best and hope that you have taken the time to at least get a second opinion and please go to the best doctor/hospitalthat you can. Again Best Wishes.
Sorry to hear, wishing you the best
While I don't care much for your commentary sometimes
I will say that as a survivor, I look forward to congratulating you on beating cancer. Fight hard, brother.

Kick cancers ass!

elg..... Originally Posted by elghund
Survivor myself.

Best wishes and a speedy recovery! Originally Posted by MountainGoat
Gentlemen, I prefer to refer to my situation as: I am victorious over Cancer.
And if Cancer would like to take another shot, Bring it.
I shall be victorious again.
Gentlemen, I prefer to refer to my situation as: I am victorious over Cancer.
And if Cancer would like to take another shot, Bring it.
I shall be victorious again. Originally Posted by Joe Maama
+1

elg.....
only 41 & it sux. to much to do still . Originally Posted by CLAMCHOWDER2000
Holy shit.
I'm telling ya man, don't hesitate to share.
I'm 44, and avoid the doctor's office like the plaque.

If by sharing you convince even one other guy to get checked out, you've done a service.

Problem is, I guess I'll just get tested at the ages they recommend unless something prompts me to go earlier. In a way, I feel like I'm on borrowed time.

Which, in a sense, we all are.

Fight it like I know you will even without us lending our support.... and come back to bitch or give us updates at any time.
I guess I'll just get tested at the ages they recommend unless something prompts me to go earlier. Originally Posted by gaijin1969
The most common reason to be tested earlier is family history.
Hey CC. Sorry to hear the news. I wish you all the best and a speedy recovery.
bills game was fun today getting drunk Originally Posted by CLAMCHOWDER2000
that team will wreck a mans colon, the beers act as laxative. Carry baby wipes to incall and soothe that fire
Keep a positive attitude and be determined that everything will be fine.
Prayers sent!
CC - All the advice here is great, keep a positive mental attitude and don't let anything get you down. Stay strong! Recover quickly.
Carry baby wipes to incall Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
- All the advice here is great. Originally Posted by Perryay
GOOD LUCK CC
best of luck to you and a complete recovery as well.
.take it easy and take it slow..and most of all..stay positive,,