TRM Mirina

Bushman, you keep in touch with her? Are there UTR pissibilities?
Sweet freezer.
Trust me. This exquisite beauty wouldn't be caught dead in that place. Originally Posted by Bushman69
Take her to Applebee's for riblets mabe?

I think she is driving in circles lost trying to find the AC Originally Posted by AmishGangster
Trust me. This exquisite beauty wouldn't be caught dead in that place. Originally Posted by Bushman69
Really???
Arabian Goddess recently found the place and had quite a delightful time.
And there's a freezer in the basement if you need to store anything.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Really???

The same Arabian Goddess who, based on her reviews, licks guys assholes. Classy gal that one.

And if you talk about my dear Mirina again I'm gonna shove you in the freezer, Rockstar. Originally Posted by Bushman69
Hold hands, you Lovebirds.

NEXT STOP!

AC

ALL ABOARD!!
I want her to tongue punch my fartbox...
I want to hump her leg like a rabid dog..
Looks like she's gone backpage....

http://rochester.backpage.com/Female...party/11201945 Originally Posted by Nugget4492
No one ever lost a dime underestimating the class of a hooker.

What's wrong with getting rimmed?

Unless it's from Brooke Buttons' dog. R.I.P.
Looks like she's gone backpage....

http://rochester.backpage.com/Female...party/11201945 Originally Posted by Nugget4492
I've had my eye on this one for a while, but I dont think that is Mirina. Can anyone confirm?
Disappointing... I saw her UTR, not with TRM. Truly a standout performance and a ridiculous body. But the signs of PT issues were glaring.
Really? I saw her with TRM...kind of surprised by the PT allegations, as I saw no hint of it.
Not her Backpage ad. If you saw her UTR why are you asking Bushman about UTR possibilities?
Not her Backpage ad. If you saw her UTR why are you asking Bushman about UTR possibilities? Originally Posted by SheldonShelton
I was being coy. More directly, calibrating my hooker BS meter.
Not her Backpage ad. If you saw her UTR why are you asking Bushman about UTR possibilities? Originally Posted by SheldonShelton
Interesting someone creates a profile just to reply to this. I imagine it wouldn't take 3 guesses to figure out who that is lol