Question is primarily for the guys, but all responses are welcome.

I would guess the only way to find out is to try. I rarely drop more than $200 hr and I have very few bad experiences. That said, a few of my very best experiences were with providers that have since raised their rates out of my comfort zone. Try Jessica UTR and Bliss. If they don't answer this question for you, then I think the problem may not be the providers.
Massage Therapists, The grocery store, the clothing retail store .... ANY business!!! This isn't progressive insurance where you MIGHT get name your price insurance! Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer
Actually! some ladies do have name your price specials. Go figure
Who did you see? I don't see any reviews attached to you profile? Seems pertinent to know. Originally Posted by gimme_that
I didn't do reviews. I decided I wouldn't do reviews unless I either had a great time, or there was something dangerous or weird that other hobbyists should know about. Like I said, I'm sure the ladies I saw were fine, maybe even the norm. I haven't seen anything to contradict that. They weren't dangerous or rude, just blah. I don't want to go trashing every provider that I didn't feel was worth the money, time, or effort.
Ok, so I didn't realize how many PMs I was going to get from a chat board. I think it's safe to say that there is an overwhelming consensus, and it's pretty much what I expected. I feel I have my answer, so please stop with the PMs. Thank you for your honesty in the PMs, but you're still a bunch of ruddy cowards for not posting your opinion on the chat board. Lol. ;-P
I would guess the only way to find out is to try. I rarely drop more than $200 hr and I have very few bad experiences. That said, a few of my very best experiences were with providers that have since raised their rates out of my comfort zone. Try Jessica UTR and Bliss. If they don't answer this question for you, then I think the problem may not be the providers. Originally Posted by daty/o
That's a damn fair point. I guess I need a provider who is more bubbly or upbeat or at least pretends she's there to have a good time. I think I may have to take your advice on the Bliss call. I have no problem paying her rate one time, for research purposes, mind you. ;-P
Couldn't find the Jessica or UTR you mentioned when I tried to search.
Not true .. for me I have expenses to cover, if I can't do that and make some profit I won't invest my time and energy. The ONLY time I might reduce my fee is when I have seen someone multiple times, enjoy them greatly and have enough other appointments to reach my goals.

This is a business.... you don't walk into a chiropractor or Doc office and ask them to reduce their fee's just because you don't feel they aren't worth it... they'd probably tell you to go else where then you risk the quality of the service you get. Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer
actually I have a family doctor, that I've had for years. I pay in cash for his service, and when he wants to charge a lot for a test or MRI, I negotiate, he has a business to run and so do I....good to know who has the smarts to negotiate and who doesn't
This is definitely a business but to compare it to a medical profession is ridiculous Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Agreed!....why is it the older hookers on here want to act like the run the game? and Dallas takes the cake with the older hookers telling the customer how it is, I shop for the twenty something whore that realizes, yes its a business, not a monopoly, there's ten more hookers around the corner.....then when the shit hits the fan....as happens to everybody....we get the can you help me out theAD, I was robbed, kidnapped.....whatever........
If you haven't had a great time with anyone, then you may be looking for too much with a provider. Stick to business. Try not to be a "boyfriend" with the providers.

As someone else suggested, you may want to start with Hhr sessions to see if it's worth spending more time/money with a provider.

Value is what you perceive. Some will say Provider A is a bargain at 100 while some will say Provider B is a value at 300.
If you haven't had a great time with anyone, then you may be looking for too much with a provider. Stick to business. Try not to be a "boyfriend" with the providers.

As someone else suggested, you may want to start with Hhr sessions to see if it's worth spending more time/money with a provider.

Value is what you perceive. Some will say Provider A is a bargain at 100 while some will say Provider B is a value at 300. Originally Posted by johnniewalkerblack
i'm not looking for a middle aged hooker.......I want a younger classy hooker that appreciates a man that earns a nice income.......not a stechmarked hooker on eccie......
Did this work for you?

Ok, so I didn't realize how many PMs I was going to get from a chat board. I think it's safe to say that there is an overwhelming consensus, and it's pretty much what I expected. I feel I have my answer, so please stop with the PMs. Thank you for your honesty in the PMs, but you're still a bunch of ruddy cowards for not posting your opinion on the chat board. Lol. ;-P Originally Posted by Severus
I find it to be very much like finding a Dr. before Obamacare. I now have a zreo deductable for covered services and Drs but when I wanted a proceedure that had a deductable of $5k I went shopping and found many Dr.s would quote, yet not negotiate. I have found this in the hobby to be true but you need to have a connection to get the party started. Being a friend of a client, or offering a OTC tastes and cocktails at an upper class joint that makes it worth her while to show up. Going about price is dependent of how well you hit it off. Drs don't give you cash prices unless you ask and providers don't either. Asking requires really good communication just like capital goods sales do.
Once the subject of money comes up sell your situation, your options and the reason you really want to make an agreement but remember it takes two parties , who want to come to an agreement to negotiate. DO NOT OVERLOOK THIS. If you don't have a provider who wants to fuck you than you are going to pay sticker price but you may find out that Tuesday nights are slow, nothing to do in the clubs, and TV sucks. I used to have a $300 3 hr special with a $300 hr gal but only on tuesdays. I brought dinner and wine, liqueur for coffee drinks. Baileys, godiva and espresso will get you an overnight sometimes.

I cannot help with your price point situation but I travel a lot and having a dozen references that will confirm that you are gold, frugal, and their fav date can make it happen.

People buy, discount, and network people they like. I know some hoogers will say " yes he's all good and pays and tips well" but I'd prefer" yes. I am glad you are getting a chance to meet him. He is a great guy but doesn't have deep pockets, yet I love the fuck out of him. have a good time.

PM me if you want what the other pussies would not post.

here is a tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahh34LPqEKw
actually I have a family doctor, that I've had for years. I pay in cash for his service, and when he wants to charge a lot for a test or MRI, I negotiate, he has a business to run and so do I....good to know who has the smarts to negotiate and who doesn't Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Actually never said I didn't negotiate at all. However to assume one may get a session for 50 when rate is 200 is a bit silly. Now like you're own doc once a great relationship is established many things are up for negotiating.... I run 3 business out side the hobby and do quite well actually
  • BLM69
  • 12-06-2015, 10:17 AM
Actually never said I didn't negotiate at all. However to assume one may get a session for 50 when rate is 200 is a bit silly. Now like you're own doc once a great relationship is established many things are up for negotiating.... I run 3 business out side the hobby and do quite well actually Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer
I think its best if you drop it, you're flip flopping more than a fish out of water Some providers hate to negotiate in here and others benefit from it, do whats best for your business
I'm a negotiable provider. Why pay a huge fee for an uptight provider who watches the time & upsells every single thing?? Get out that normal routine & switch it up. I'm the type of provider that will even let you pick a price. Don't be caught up in these expensive hookers when someone else can do it wayyyy better for much less.
OP, I think you knew the answer before you asked. It's the most fundamental definition of economics; the application of finite resources to infinite demands.

Those who aren't on a budget don't care, those of us who are know there are ladies we will simply never enjoy BCD. Some hunt for trophies, others just for food.

Enjoy and Merry Christmas!