provider friendly dealer ships

• Trey
  • 08-13-2012, 11:00 AM
If she had 10k I doubt she would be asking the question. Plenty of tote your note places out there you just better pay or get the repo. If you have at least ok credit I know a small lot that may help you.
ANY of the buy here pay here places will work with you.
I work directly with all kinds of dealers provider friendly and not. Pm me Leica and I can see what kind of deal I can work for you.
This place would be an excellent choice for you.

http://www.greigmotorsinc.com/

They have been in the exact same location for over 50 years. That fact alone lets you know they are honest people. It is a buy here, pay here place. I have been doing business with them for years and I can honestly tell you the man who owns this place is a breath of fresh air. It is worth giving them a call.

One might want to look into the $10,000 cash transaction reporting ... I believe it is lower now, like $5,000. But, it's real simple. Payments.
Lease? Originally Posted by Kinda Random
Of course. That's what all hobbyists do. But on a case-by-case basis it is renting.
It's still renting if you miss a payment at a note lot.
This place would be an excellent choice for you.

http://www.greigmotorsinc.com/

They have been in the exact same location for over 50 years. That fact alone lets you know they are honest people. It is a buy here, pay here place. I have been doing business with them for years and I can honestly tell you the man who owns this place is a breath of fresh air. It is worth giving them a call.

Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Honest car dealership?!? Girl, please....

You may be CSI on this board, but you ain't too sharp if you believe that chit... Ijs
One might want to look into the $10,000 cash transaction reporting ... I believe it is lower now, like $5,000. But, it's real simple. Payments. Originally Posted by LexusLover
The last time I checked (about a month and a half ago...), it ws still $10k. Take it for what it's worth and just be careful is all I'm saying...
Yes if you put more than 10k cash down the dealership is required to report the cash transaction. That report goes straight to the IRS so yes ladies do not put down more than 9999 in cash.
It has changed
To 8 k
If you need a check stub and a company or business that is verifiable I can help you out no problems. Just let me know what amount of income you want to make and a company name ect, ect and I can have you a check stub via email in a few days.
Honest car dealership?!? Girl, please....

You may be CSI on this board, but you ain't too sharp if you believe that chit... Ijs Originally Posted by KinkyNasty

I've been doing business with them for years and never had a problem. They have went above and beyond to help me and others who I have referred their way. If you wanna speak about "dishonest" car dealerships, fine then do it, but don't lump this place in with them "just because". This place has earned their right to be called an "honest dealership". I'd refer my best friend to this place or a total stranger.
Tote-the-note lots are the biggest ripoff in the world. If you ever do get a car with free and clear title from one of them you will have paid 10X more than it's worth.

You girls make $150-200 an hour. Just save up $5K-$8K and pay cash for a good used car on Craigslist. You can easily find a guy friend who knows about cars to go along and make sure it's mechanically sound.