ISO Mean Providers

pyramider , you are going to get a spanking next, with my neat lil bondage whip! *whack*
I recommend marriage. Originally Posted by mtabsw
LMAO .... you made my day.
Hey sweetie I can be mean and aggressive to you if thats what you like
Please Ladies, if you get the original request and you are INTO it, let's hear from YOU!

mandersen is making a serious request....one that i and many others would like to see helpful responses to. What we need are more responses like the one from Mya Michelle and one from Selena51. If you are not into bdsm, fine, i'm cool with that, but please let's have a productive discussion on the matter. Thank you.

What we need to hear from are LADIES who know what it means to be MEAN are INTO being MEAN!! Hehehehe!!!
pyramider , you are going to get a spanking next, with my neat lil bondage whip! *whack* Originally Posted by Mya Michelle

Take a number, there is a looong line of ladies that want to whip my ass.
I am surprised no mentioned me LOL
...I must be losing my touch
<--------------- If, by 'mean', you are talking about an aggressive/assertive woman who is secure in her sexuality and will gladly tell you what she wants to do with you and how she wants it, will turn you into an object to be used only for HER PLEASURE (not yours), and will treat you like her own personal slut to do with what-ever she pleases or sees fit....Mmmmmmmmm
A woman who will scold you & punish you if you disobey her wishes....

Then yeah, I LOVE BEING MEAN.... sometimes...
^^^^ Yum !!!!
Originally Posted by berkleigh

Damn girl ... take a number, too ... I did not know you wanted to spanck me also.
Originally Posted by berkleigh
I was gonna say the same thing!!
I was gonna say the same thing!! Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

I know, Right!!!

Give it a day or two, someone will piss me off...

My day is not complete if I don't cuss out 2 Fucktards by noon
Mean can have many meanings, huh? For instance, I do not enjoy having my face slapped as I find that degrading (different kink!) but I do enjoy having the woman grab my head and grind herself on my face while I'm eating her out. If she's on top bouncing up and down or grinding herself on me then, by all means, pinch my nipples, bite my ears, leaves some fingernail marks on my chest. If she's gonna give me a blowjob, then "Mean" should inlcude having my balls squeezed and twisted while she tugs on my sac. All good fun !!
Last Friday, I did something that was somewhat out of character for me but I completely enjoyed it.

You see, I'd gone out to lunch (off the clock) with a client who ended up talking on the phone, LITERALLY, the whole time during our meal. I was furious.

Well, he wanted to see me last Friday and I told him that I would punish him for treating me so poorly.

When I saw him it just pissed me off all over again. I took him upstairs. and coldly told him to take off his clothes and bend over the bed. He did. And then, he started to shiver.

Why? I took my new lather tawse and began to smack him with it. No prep. No warm up. Nothing. And then I got his balls in my hands, while he was still on his knees, and twisted.

I liked hearing him moan. But I wasn't done. I reached around his chest and took his nipples and slowly twisted them. But NOW, he was starting to LIKE it too much.

I become almost inflamed. So I gentle kissed his nipples, and he really liked that! Then, I bit down. Ouch!

You see, if you want MEAN. I can do MEAN. I just need the proper motivation.

I won't go into what actually happened the rest of the short time that we were together but it was fairly extreme.

And he pleased me. Which was the only important thing at the time.

And he deserved every single moment.

Now, it's time for someone else to feel some wrath.

Elisabeth