Spitting - Hot n' Naughty or Degrading?

That is gross! Spitting like that is surely degrading IMO . It's a different situation if a provider spits on a guy's junior or he spits on her vagina during DATY. But spitting in her mouth when she looks up during a BJ -- Well, that is definitely not on without the provider's consent. If you have the consent and she doesn't mind it -- then it's your call but even then I would feel otherwise.

But personally, it's a no no for me. That is degrading and insulting her. Originally Posted by delimex007
I AGREE AND DISAGREE... I HATE WHEN A GUY SPITS ON MY GIRL ITS GROSS.
Maybe there's something wrong with me, but spitting grosses me out. I don't even like a slobbery blowjob. I just find it icky.
I'm with Hellion. Spitting grosses me out.

I wouldn't want to spit in a providers mouth nor would I want her to spit in mine.
F*cking disgusting. Many years ago I was getting it on with a guy, things were going great, we're getting hot 'n' heavy, my head was tilted back, eyes shut...and the next thing I know he spat a huge one in my mouth, with FORCE it hit the back of my throat and the gag reflex went berserk. End of the good times and I immediately put him on my DNS list.

Spit on my body wherever you want to but don't spit in my face and DO NOT hawk a big one up and expect me to happily consume it. At least give me the option to decline.
I just read this from a review, now this is gross. Hell if you are DFK you are exchanging spit, so whats the difference? All I can say is different strokes for different folks.

DFK is exchanging spit in moderation, and kissing is fun. Someone working up a big wad of slobber and then spitting it in your mouth or on your face is just not very appealing. Apples and oranges IMO.
DFK is exchanging spit in moderation, and kissing is fun. Someone working up a big wad of slobber and then spitting it in your mouth or on your face is just not very appealing. Apples and oranges IMO. Originally Posted by Dannie
Apples and "Don't even think it's a fruit" if you ask me. I say patatoes, you say asparagus.
Like I said, different strokes for different folks.
Like I said, different strokes for different folks. Originally Posted by bigbobftworth
And I will agree with you 100% on that. There are people out there enjoying things that would probably curl my toes. More power to em.

I'm just pretty positive that don't stroke this folk.
That is what is great about the hobby we all like different things, different body types, hair color everything. I am kind of dominant in many ways, I like to spank a woman's ass in the heat of passion, maybe pull her hair a bit, nibble on her neck and ears, bite her should even. These types of activities like anything else is not only YMMV, but either encouraged or not allowed. The hobby is so that we can find the ideal woman and live out our desires. Now Party on people!!!!
I may be on the outside looking in, but my perspective is I am not looking for a whole lot more from my hobby experiences, than I would look for in any other human exchange. Decency and respect. If it is your desire to spit upon me or be spat upon, or have your toes sucked I To your relief I am not the man for you.

Although not totally applicable to this thread, saying I am a hobbyist and any thing goes, and we all like different things makes for good cover. I am of the belief that cash does not provide for carte blanche at the disrespect cafe.
SweetAterPie I agree 100%. I treat any lady with dignity and respect and as a lady. But its amazing what some ladies get off on.
Ladies,
saw "Ahhhhh" ...he SPITS IN YOUR MOUTH and then back to bbbj. Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
True but I am responsible for those I seek and my response.
As they are responsible for those they seek the response they receive.

Sex has been going on for awhile, it really is not that difficult to make it satisfying with out insult or discomfort.
The answer is YES - its hot & naughty AND its degrading. If you are in a consensual Dom-Sub relationship it may even be acceptable. Everybody has the right to set their own boundaries, if someone else cannot respect those boundaries, they should be "run out of town on a rail."

Play nice, unless you both agree to play differently.