Vacation

It's beautiful. All I ever hear about Alaska is having to have food air-lifted to your house and way too much snow. I would love to see the better side of it Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
I've never had food air-lifted to my house... but then again, I didn't live way out in the middle of nowhere. And the snow can be a downside, but at least people know how to handle it. None of that "OMG 3 INCHES OF SNOW PREDICTED LET'S SHUT DOWN THE ENTIRE STATE" nonsense that happens in Arkansas. There are probably more snow plows in Kodiak than there are in the entire state of Arkansas.
JdeHog, Alaska is someplace that I definitely want to visit in the future! Just not what the doctor ordered this go around... As a Minnesota native, I think seeing snow would feel like going home rather than going on vacation. LOL!
Wherever you decide to go Ginger,I hope you have a wonderful time.
Wherever you decide to go Ginger,I hope you have a wonderful time. Originally Posted by peter north77
Thank you!! I'm positive that I will. I have even promised myself that I won't look at my phone the entire time!! Ha
If you're truly true to you're request.... Then Ellutera or the BVIs is the choice! Like 'A Bigger Splash' on Vigin Gorda! Best hous I've ever been at!!