Kay2Day v. NewYorkBoy

What were you to gain by posting this- or just to vent. Originally Posted by frankietatts
Not going to lie; I am venting to say the least. Contrary to popular opinion, these girls do through what money they make like shit through a goose. Thus they look for Sugar Daddys. When both sides hold up their end of the bargain, it works out well. This young lady didn't, so she will be on the lookout for a new SD. I'm not saying not to use her services, just don't fall into the trap I did. I have no illusions of "bringing her down"; but just looking out for the next guy. Take it for what it is. Yeah, I'm pissed, but there is something to what I say here. She put her rebuttal up earlier in this section, so check it out and decide.
This is not your first problem here. Maybe you need to steer away from the SD route or look for a different type of lady if you do.
This is not your first problem here. Maybe you need to steer away from the SD route or look for a different type of lady if you do. Originally Posted by oldguy57II
Ya think! LOL. Actually I do have a good woman in my life, who knows about this shit and is willing to forgive and forget. So I'm out some $. Kay loses out in the big picture until she finds her next SD.
If we keep doing the same thing and expect different results that is the definition of insanity.
Sucker! I haven't been on here long, but enough to know that it seems to be a habit of yours, or a very low impulse control. As long as you keep giving up the funds, they are always going to ask you for it. I think you need an intervention.

My two pennies.