God awful provider courtesy

Not At All , Lot of us have it together and are better at our TCB skills Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I didn't say it was 100% just that it's rare these days.. That's why I stick to the ladies with a good record, there are so many sites now that bombard the net with BS ads you have no idea what will be waiting for you if you schedule or if you'll get replies etc...
Sent you a PM Tia. I like Ben Dover's idea, but good providers tend not to remain in the same city for very long. Well, that's been my experience anyhow.
If you are messaging new or younger providers, they don't have the tcb skills yet. Not all new ladies are fortunate enough to have a kick ass mentor.
If you are messaging new or younger providers, they don't have the tcb skills yet. Not all new ladies are fortunate enough to have a kick ass mentor. Originally Posted by GypsyHeart

One of them was actually pretty experienced. She replied, but wasn't even capable of recalling a conversation that occurred less than 24 hours ago, and didn't bother to scroll up a previous message to see the info she was asking for was sitting right there, already provided.
This behavior should not be expected. If it is becoming the norm, then unfortunately the men are breeding bad habits by seeing the types of providers who fit that prototype. Essentially, one is complicit in building a monster as well as rewarding it. Results are disgruntled hobbyists who were willing to lower the bar and a new breed of provider who thinks she did a great job by doing less than the bare minimum.

Reviews can make or break a Provider. If that alone is not motivation enough for somebody to do their best, then really nothing is. We have every single reason to walk a little taller in the presence of a gentleman who chose to see us if we accepted that mission. All of us know there is potential for a bad or less than marginal experience because we have been there. I cannot allow prior experiences to litter a new one. I refuse to stop expecting excellence from my Encounters. I am personally responsible if it turns out otherwise.

No longer is taking one FTT probably the best idea. Expecting excellence in an Encounter is going to pay off. If you men are patient and research your prospects well, you can definitely get more than a crummy gold-standard.
This behavior should not be expected. If it is becoming the norm, then unfortunately the men are breeding bad habits by seeing the types of providers who fit that prototype...Expecting excellence in an Encounter is going to pay off. If you men are patient and research your prospects well, you can definitely get more than a crummy gold-standard. Originally Posted by January Maye
Jan-May has it in a nutsack... I mean nutshell. Patience and research!!
It's not just the new girls or the former BP flakes though. I had an appointment setup with one woman who is considered a real go-to (the term legend is used often) for this city, I asked for 9:30 and told her I didn't want to start super late. She asked if I could do midnight, I said that was too late. We settled on 11:00. During the course of the day my schedule pushed a little so I let her know 11:15 was acceptable and she confirmed. I rushed back to my hotel, showered and got everything setup on my end and was ready by 11:00.

At 11:45 I texted asking for a ETA, and she said she had trouble getting an uber and literally just that moment finally had someone on their way. She was still then more than 30 minutes out but claimed she could be there by midnight. I told her to cancel it.

Naturally she freaked out and claimed she had moved her schedule and missed something important and all the other bullshit. I think we all know if the story was flipped and it was me who was an hour late, the provider would be talking about charging for the lost time or just wouldn't answer when I got there.

So agree with Chan, expect little and be happy when it does work out. Even the seasoned veterans can be unreliable on their good days.
No longer is taking one FTT probably the best idea. Expecting excellence in an Encounter is going to pay off. If you men are patient and research your prospects well, you can definitely get more than a crummy gold-standard. Originally Posted by January Maye

Say, I'm not familiar with the abbreviation FTT
Taking one for the team
Even some of the well Reviewed providers are time wasters too. You never know until they show up, if they are a flake or will show up 45 minutes late. It's all part of the experience.

I have no issues with someone being 10 to 15 minutes late.... traffic, kids,work, they all run out life and make things difficult.

However, when your over 20 minutes late I usually cancel the appointment as my time is worth something too.

If the situation were reversed and I showed up for an hour appointment 15 minutes late I look at its my fault I'm 15 minutes late and I should have reduced time. Why is it her fault I am late.
I still blame backpage and the TER Shutdown. My 2 cents of why things go to shit for 2019-2020 year Originally Posted by Cougarlicious
I definitely felt this get worse when BP went poof. At that time Eccie was still a great go-to and I found the reviews here very helpful. This is something to me that is important in the process. When a provider generates business from a site knowing reviews will be posted and seen by thousands of guys then it matters more how they conduct themselves.

Some of my best sessions have been with girls who suck at TCB but once you get them in the room its

My hope continues that this is a bump in the road and not a detour. Maybe one day people will realize the driving the
sex trade further underground doesn't reduce the instance
of trafficking humans it may even make it worse.
I have felt sooooo disappointed with a ton of guys reaching out to me who were all interested in dating me but are a bunch of "No bodies" No references no handles nothing to give me. This is discouraging becuase I feel like I am being set up to get hurt. I just feel its not safe out here in Charlotte NC
  • SeV
  • 12-27-2019, 10:42 AM
i Swear to be a good noodle!
With Great communication,
Minty breath and the maturity
to Skip The Games
I take pride in what I do regardless of being reviewed so when I have a date I can't imagine not doing my best. Of course I also love what I do so my best comes naturally
  • Fsn57
  • 12-28-2019, 07:19 AM
... When a provider generates business from a site knowing reviews will be posted and seen by thousands of guys then it matters more how they conduct themselves. ... Originally Posted by DNinja69
Which makes me suspicious of providers with No-Review policies. It appears they want to hide from their past poor performance.