Pittsburgh bridge collapse

You are new. We'll let you stand up for a few rounds.
You are new. We'll let you stand up for a few rounds. Originally Posted by VitaMan

or what? are you secretly a mod? you gonna "knock him out"?

BAAHHHAAAA
Tree of life Synagogue. Originally Posted by bambino
please explain...
please explain... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

nope. you already know. you are just being .. you.
If anything it makes Pat Toomey look like a fool. He voted against infrastructure and it looks like it is desperately needed in the state.

BAAHHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He thinks he’s one of the guys now.
I think that was just his concession speech. Because in all reality it matters not how new a poster is, all that matters is if he can counter the points I made and apparently he cannot.

Facts are facts, if it was a conspiracy only the left would benefit. If you had counter points you would not attempt to deflect and point out how new I am.

Look we ar ein agreement on one issue it does have the stench of a conspiracy, just you want it to be radical right wingers doing it because for some reason it appears you dislike them. Ok, but facts are if it were a conspiracy the side you want it to be blamed on is not the culprit here, it is the same side you are on apparently. Republicans and Democrats both do some corrupt crap, corruption and conspiracy are never good for this country, lets attmept to point out no matter which side committed it.

You did well in stating that it smells of conspiracy. My money is still on - no investigation and this gets swept uner the rug. Democrats are in charge, they do not want to investigate themselves.
I think that was just his concession speech. Because in all reality it matters not how new a poster is, all that matters is if he can counter the points I made and apparently he cannot.

Facts are facts, if it was a conspiracy only the left would benefit. If you had counter points you would not attempt to deflect and point out how new I am.

Look we ar ein agreement on one issue it does have the stench of a conspiracy, just you want it to be radical right wingers doing it because for some reason it appears you dislike them. Ok, but facts are if it were a conspiracy the side you want it to be blamed on is not the culprit here, it is the same side you are on apparently. Republicans and Democrats both do some corrupt crap, corruption and conspiracy are never good for this country, lets attmept to point out no matter which side committed it.

You did well in stating that it smells of conspiracy. My money is still on - no investigation and this gets swept uner the rug. Democrats are in charge, they do not want to investigate themselves. Originally Posted by Computerwise
City officials were warned about the structural integrity of this bridge in 2018 but ignored it.

https://www.post-gazette.com/local/c...s/202201280107

Pittsburgh is also known as the City of Bridges. 446 of them. Many need repair.

BAAHHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Really Waco, you are starting to make weird posts. And of course, your friend Bambino had to parrot it.

WacoBamb
2 men in their late 60s enjoying the internet
It's Trump's fault? Trump did it? What kind of lame conspiracy theory is that? No twists or turns. The conspiracy of a child.
Here's how it should work; Pennsylvania has a democrat governor, Pittsburg has a democrat mayor, Biden, the democrat president, was short time from arriving on the scene. So, the democrats dropped the bridge and they slowly build on the meme that Biden was just seconds away from death with a willing media. Biden was not close (like Chelsea Clinton was nowhere near 9/11 though Hillary said she was) but in a couple of days we will have footage of a concerned Biden pulling people from the wreckage personally. A great plan and conspiracy...but someone pulled the trigger too soon. Wrecked a great narrative and photo op. Too bad some people got hurt but you know what leftists say about making an omelet.
Today's word, boys and girls is...Satire

A feature of satire is strong irony or sarcasm —"in satire, irony is militant", according to literary critic Northrop Frye—[2] but parody, burlesque, exaggeration,[3] juxtaposition, comparison, analogy, and double entendre are all frequently used in satirical speech and writing. This "militant" irony or sarcasm often professes to approve of (or at least accept as natural) the very things the satirist wishes to question.

But as usual, way above the comprehension of those drinking the Kook-aid.
Interesting timing "just before a speech",,, about bridges
Nothing from Salty
Just hours before President Biden was to deliver a speech in Pittsburgh on the need for infrastructure improvements, a major bridge collapsed only a few miles from where he was to speak.

How can this be a coincidence ? This looks like a conspiracy by the radical right to embarrass the President. It certainly needs to be looked into. Many members here are from the Pittsburgh area, and have attacked the President on his infrastructure bill. What did they have to do with this ? This also needs to be looked into and have them answer some questions. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Biden can't even get a standing ovation from a Bridge, lol.
Why not? Originally Posted by bambino
She doesn't need any bridges. She just gums them.