"Uncle Tom" a great documentary by Larry Elder

Ye is not of poor memory. I started participating on this forum actively about a month ago-- at this point, the only group I see you assaulting are Democrats. If you think I'm going to take the time to go back through your 400 pages of political commentary-- you're wrong. By the way-- did you honestly join a SHMB just to wax political? Or do you occasionally wax your dick, too?

And.. I can't resist since its one of my go-to insults... its "troglodytes". Originally Posted by Grace Preston
This is a site that allows relatively free speech.

Many other sites are much heavier handed on the censorship.

OH2 sucks in that department - among other departments they also suck at as well.
Free speech if yous are a WSND.

Just like Der Stormer, eh, JINO Lawyer?

This is just another hog waller where yous can shit and frolics in the muck.

This is just another hog waller where yous can shit and frolics in the muck. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You and your butt buddies need to knock it off with the shit bombs. Stop rioting and looting and clean up your mess.
Thank you - DF
Larry Elder is on Tucker/hannity - and provides interesting counter leftists propaganda commentary.

he is a gentleman to be respected - IMHO.

as usual - 9500 - cannot give up the Plantation racism - which is 'Institutional racism" of the DPST marxist party. Originally Posted by oeb11

which in turn they call systemic racism.
I love smug Republicans that cannot respect a persons feelings on the matter and wish to ridicule them for not believing and seeing things as they do.

What you are doing is no better than the whole "You ain't black" BS that Biden pulled. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

that was the point of the uncle tom movie unless you had a different issue to have a point to with.

the pejorative Uncle Tom slur is equivalent to "you aint black".

This is just another hog waller where yous can shit and frolics in the muck. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Don't be Daft!
  • oeb11
  • 09-09-2020, 03:20 PM
hh/YR - Der Stürmer was a weekly antiSemitic tabloid-format newspaper published from 1923 to the end of World War II by Julius Streicher, hanged at Nuremberg after Trial and conviction of war crimes.

being one of the Omar/Tlaib anti-Semitic racist DPST's - are you upset the anti-Semitic paper is NO Longer published????

It is a shame that the Nuremberg gallows no longer exist.
hh/YR - Der Stürmer was a weekly antiSemitic tabloid-format newspaper published from 1923 to the end of World War II by Julius Streicher, hanged at Nuremberg after Trial and conviction of war crimes.

being one of the Omar/Tlaib anti-Semitic racist DPST's - are you upset the anti-Semitic paper is NO Longer published????

It is a shame that the Nuremberg gallows no longer exist. Originally Posted by oeb11
He is both a self hating Jewish person as well as a self hating homosexual.

Plenty of others also hate him.