KEEP HIGH-FIVING MY LIBERAL BUDDIES....

Oh...yeah.....when all else fails, fall back on the "destruction of America" argument.

Especially ironic when 3 days ago, you were advocating the economic meltdown that would result from the US defaulting on it's debts.

Asshat. Originally Posted by timpage

Obvious that you really didn't understand the situation. In May of this year the GOP controlled house passed a law allowing (encouraging) the president to make priorities in the event of a shut down. It was signed into law by Obama. Which means there is, was, never going to be a default unless the president decides to do it by deciding not to pay the interest on the debt. This country takes in over a trillion dollars a year in taxes and fees. More than enough to pay the interest, the military, Social Security, and Medicare with money left over.
Of course the left has never heard of a crucible. The Tea Party is stronger now. We have been through a battle together and have bonded. We know who our enemies are in the GOP. There was NEVER a chance of repealing Obamacare this time. Even if we got the votes, Obama would never sink his own baby. We put the democrats on record and I think the American people might remember now that the GOP had nothing to do with Obamacare.
Of course the left has never heard of a crucible. The Tea Party is stronger now. We have been through a battle together and have bonded. We know who our enemies are in the GOP. There was NEVER a chance of repealing Obamacare this time. Even if we got the votes, Obama would never sink his own baby. We put the democrats on record and I think the American people might remember now that the GOP had nothing to do with Obamacare. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Republicans eating their own till they get a contingent that will block anything. Tilting at windmills.
Republicans eating their own till they get a contingent that will block anything. Tilting at windmills. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You really don't get it. I may have overestimated your intelligence and I didn't estimate it too high. The Tea Party, Ted Cruz, and Mike Lee have gotten a lot of press. They will win reelection easily. People who were wishy-washy had to choose sides. The people who are left with the Tea Party are the hard core types. The Tea Party will grow with the help of Obama (and he is helping a lot) and there will be a split. People will choose again between a crippled party that has failed for a number of years to keep promises and the new party is getting stronger and more dedicated to their ideals. When it becomes obvious the GOP members (including elected members) will have no choice but to move to the Tea Party (by whatever name it ends up with).
proof is 5 years away, bub
The Tea Party is stronger now. We have been through a battle together and have bonded. We know who our enemies are in the GOP . Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yea Yea, one small problem, numbers, you just don't have them. Yes the Tea Party has bonded, those that are left. After this fiasco non-hardcore members have left the Tea Party in droves and funding has started to dry up. Yes you know who your enemies are in the GOP but if you add all the Dems with all your GOP enemies they vastly outnumber the Tea Party, meaning you will have a difficult time having your way. You see you still need a majority to win an election.
JD Idiot is one of the COCK Brothers!