Would you got see a girl who lives in a high-rise?

Been there. Done that. Would rather not repeat.

I saw a very young provider at a high rise in Dallas last year and the meeting was a less than stellar experience. The parking garage staff was rather rude, but that seemed to be their normal disposition. I had to sign-in with the concierge, who had to call up to the young lady's incall. I used my real name because I was afraid the concierge might ask for identification.

The young lady involved later started working at a modeling/massage studio instead.

I think that a high rise might work for a meeting with a UTR provider, but the monthly rent would probably be prohibitively expensive for a low volume provider.
I think you chose well, Kristi. Too many people to interact with would make it tough for me to see someone, frankly. But the location and setup in the place you chose sounds great. Good luck there!
Been there. Done that. Would rather not repeat.

I saw a very young provider at a high rise in Dallas last year and the meeting was a less than stellar experience. The parking garage staff was rather rude, but that seemed to be their normal disposition. I had to sign-in with the concierge, who had to call up to the young lady's incall. I used my real name because I was afraid the concierge might ask for identification.

The young lady involved later started working at a modeling/massage studio instead.

I think that a high rise might work for a meeting with a UTR provider, but the monthly rent would probably be prohibitively expensive for a low volume provider. Originally Posted by edm_fw
I think you chose well, Kristi. Too many people to interact with would make it tough for me to see someone, frankly. But the location and setup in the place you chose sounds great. Good luck there! Originally Posted by topguntex

Oh wow, Yea thats the reason I am no going with highrise downtown... Im so Glad I asked before just getting the place. The Place I got is in a very nice area called "Oak Park". its a midrise but you can park in the parking garage or in the street. No one but me has to buzz you in.
So this Mid-rise I think is pretty discrete.

Thanks for everyone input =)
I've had them come to my high-rise so I don't have a problem returning the favor. Beside, you haven't lived until you have a women pressed to the glass while you fuck her from behind.
Seems some of us have very different paranoia levels. I was paranoid when I had to talk to the security guard at the front gate of the apartment complex to get buzzed in a few years back.

I suspect a few remember our little Romanian friend Mihaela and that apartment she had. The interesting thing was I wrote about my concerns in my review, it got discussed, and the next thing I knew, she moved into another apartment without the issue. So, she recognized our concerns.
The first time I saw Mihaela she failed to mention about the front gate gaurd. I turned away and called her, I thought I was in the wrong place. She got me lined out but I did not care for it. She, however, was worth the trouble.