Steve Bannon and His Lawyers Lied to Court

Your inability to differentiate situationally like me on a wholly partisan basis is no surprise. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
You're right, not everyone shares your talent 1b1.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...OnM?li=BBnb7Kz

The judge has rejected Bannon’s attempt at delay. At least he gets to testify to a jury that he had some kinda rationale for not complying with the subpoena. Maybe Trump will show up and testify on his behalf.
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

Lol... "the illegally constituted Unselect Committee of Political Thugs and Hacks..."

HF, i know its exasperating, but thats just how illogic works

logic, reason, nor even common sense can penetrate the dulls' defense mechanisms Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Yeah, I know but I operate under the theory that the more you get a person like this to talk, the more they expose who they really are and there is no doubt from his writings, who 1bm1 is, in my opinion of course which he says nobody cares about and on that point, maybe the only point, he's probably right but then again, that ain't why I'm here.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...OnM?li=BBnb7Kz

The judge has rejected Bannon’s attempt at delay. At least he gets to testify to a jury that he had some kinda rationale for not complying with the subpoena. Maybe Trump will show up and testify on his behalf. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Who cares, he isn't part of government and I doubt he is running for anything.
You don't care about crime ?
... What crime might that be?

### Salty
... What crime might that be?

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Please.
You don't care about crime ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

My mistake, I forget when one is making a sarcastic response, one must notify the reader. Sorry.
Looks like ole Steve might be in real trouble along with his attorneys. His pal Trump never asserted any executive privilege claims with regard to Bannon’s appearance before the Jan 6 committee. He and his lawyers lied to the court about that. I suppose his trial is gonna go forward, even though he’s now claiming he will voluntarily appear to testify to the committee.

It’ll be interesting to see how much loyalty he shows since it’s clear jail is coming for him. At least a. Years worth. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Your opinion or factual?
Please. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Please is a crime now?
You don't care about crime ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
I do when it is proven. I don’t care your party , a crime is a crime, the problem is it has to be proven
Please is a crime now? Originally Posted by texasgentleman1
Silly…
Silly… Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are you the hall monitor? The man salty ask what crime and you ? Not very loquacious
Your opinion or factual? Originally Posted by texasgentleman1
Which part?