Girls dislike bad hygiene.

that was just gross. GROSS I tell ya.
Maggots like to infest orifices during the early stages of decomposition. That was a dead woman's vagina, FYI.
Maggots like to infest orifices during the early stages of decomposition. That was a dead woman's vagina, FYI. Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
I believe it, it was that bad.
Yuckkk!!! I can't fathom how a woman doesn't realize that she is not clean?? Maybe she had BV or some kind of infection or something. She must have.
  • jwood
  • 11-16-2014, 07:58 PM
After you do the finger test you have to stick it up by their nose and give them a whiff if it stinks. It's only fair.
It amazes me how some people will show up for a session with some personal hygiene issues needing attention; on both sides of the aisle.

I wouldn't see a girl without showering, no matter how well I wipe.

I start all my sessions with either separate or a mutual shower or a venture into the hot tub for some foreplay. Nothing like a super clean playground to get my freak on.
Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
+1000
A really smelly vagina is not normal. Nor may it have anything got do with hygiene. It may but a really strong smell is most likely something else.

http://www.healthgrades.com/symptoms/vaginal-odor has some good information.
And
http://www.medicinenet.com/vaginal_odor/symptoms.htm
  • EZ.
  • 11-16-2014, 10:01 PM
Yuckkk!!! I can't fathom how a woman doesn't realize that she is not clean?? Maybe she had BV or some kind of infection or something. She must have. Originally Posted by samantha thom
Like you said, "I can't fathom how a woman doesn't realize that she is not clean??" I don't think that it matters what the cause but why she would continue.
Like you said, "I can't fathom how a woman doesn't realize that she is not clean??" I don't think that it matters what the cause but why she would continue. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
What I want to know is why ANY man would continue. Sheesh! I will throw a gent in the shower in a hot second if things aren't fresh. Soap and water works wonders!
Like you said, "I can't fathom how a woman doesn't realize that she is not clean??" I don't think that it matters what the cause but why she would continue. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
"money (that's what i want!)"
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_(That's_What_I_Want)

What I want to know is why ANY man would continue. ... Originally Posted by Kendall4U
"sex/pussy (that's what i want!)"
dont know who wrote, but it ws written loooooooooonnnnnnnnng ago :^}
  • EZ.
  • 11-17-2014, 05:05 PM
What I want to know is why ANY man would continue. Sheesh! I will throw a gent in the shower in a hot second if things aren't fresh. Soap and water works wonders! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Continue? Oh, hell no! I have never had that experience with a provider. If it did happen, somebody is going to get their feelings hurt.
I'm a long time fan of showering with women.
What I want to know is why ANY man would continue. Sheesh! I will throw a gent in the shower in a hot second if things aren't fresh. Soap and water works wonders! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I try to send "the hygiene message" in my pre-session communications.

What I say:

"Do you mind if I take a few minutes to shower before we get more comfortable? I've been at the office all morning and want to be as fresh as possible for you, as I'm sure you're squeaky clean."

What I mean:

Ima scrub my crack, pits, and balls real good. That way, you spend more time getting to know'em. Please make sure I can tongue-punch your cooter without having to hold my breath.
If a provider didn't want to kiss you much and she seemed to lack enthusiasm and tried to get it over with quick , the first thing you better think about is your own hygiene. This is exactly the reason many providers will offer a shower and mouth wash first, so that doesn't happen. It doesn't have to take a half hour, rinse and get out.

Likewise if a provider smells , I'm not going to let it slide anymore and none of us should. I know what's right and what isn't. If she gets offended then she's not worth seeing anyway.

And it's true a smelly vag can be a sign of worse problems that just persperation.
Good thread. The occasional reminder needs to float around. Nothing's worse than horrid body odor. The beginning of funk is one thing, but to be at FULL FUNK, man, that's just wrong.

I've had funky stripper ass in my face before. Her ass was so funky, that I could SMELL the color green. It was a rank, powerful, nauseating green. Dark, slimy, booger green was the color of her funk. It was so bad that I couldn't cover for her. If anyone was watching my facial expression, they were probably LAUGHING THEIR ASSES OFF. She was doing, like an ass thrust into my face, like a 3 or 4 pump actions. Normally, if she has a nice, pretty ass (and fresh), you let the ass hit you in the face. Not this one. So she's thrusting back, and on each pump back I was jerking back, and I could FEEL the expression on my face. You know when you get that first WHIFF of something REAAAALLY funky? Yeah, THAT face. Another 3 seconds of that and I would've wobbled to the floor and needed medical attention.

That was 10 years ago. I can STILL smell it. What has been smelled, cannot be unsmelled.
thank you for that, Rambro Creed.. just what I needed after just finishing my lunch..