flaky provider-sensitive about her accent

The original poster is clearly lacking interpersonal social skill, communication skill, insensitive and rude. Maybe he's very young and clueless?
I don't think he's a bad person….just stup**. You cannot fix that.
...just stupid. You cannot fix that. Originally Posted by samantha thom
Fixed that for you.
She thought you were a jerk....
And you proved her right..... Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
This says it all right here!
That's one good reason she cancelled. Because, it would be uncomfortable for her when / if she had kept her appt.
clearly when some of you would still deliberately choose to flame someone rather than complain to the moderator, its more about yourselves than a single posting I HAD made

moving on would be a great idea for all
clearly when some of you would still deliberately choose to flame someone rather than complain to the moderator, its more about yourselves than a single posting I HAD made

moving on would be a great idea for all Originally Posted by Solarsystem

Yes, I agree. It would have ended if you didn't get offended when people voice their opinion. I moved on! Good luck to you!
J just saw this post and I can say my "instincts" were exactly right why I canceled. If I had been a "Flaky provider" as you call it i would have not even bothered to cancel the appt. I would have let you drive all the way out here and not answered the phone for you insulting me, but I have never done that . I notified Gina immediately about i canceled and why. I started not to even respond since it has been 3 weeks ago and you are still mad, that is scary!

I have been teased many times especially by gentlemen from up north that I REALLY have a Texas accent and I laugh. But a 8 minute conversation mocking every sentence i said and laughing is not teasing me about a southern accent. Every sentence I said you would repeat making fun of it and laughing about it. I have been a provider many years and I go with instincts, and you just confirmed that for me what a wonderful decision I made to cancel right after we talked. I have canceled on very few over the years but I do not want to spend time with someone I know I Will regret seeing. A cute tease and a bully are 2 different things in his world.
Yes there are always other providers that will see one the last one turned down.......
She had every right to cancel if she felt you were being a jerk! Maybe she knew YALL wouldn't click during your time together. Seems to me you have a vendetta as well. Geeez. We have every right to cancel if we feel there is going to be a problem.
You don't have to say anything SensualNurseD, he is doing a great job making himself look like a douche.
You don't have to say anything SensualNurseD, he is doing a great job making himself look like a douche. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I agree...He was just acting so un-gentlemanly..A real man wouldn't act butt hurt about something he did to himself. Her reputation already speaks volumes as to her character. She is a genuinely nice lady. But the OP will never get the chance to find out because of his mouth..
M.M.
An NCNS is NOT a review.
A cancellation call is NOT an NCNS. NC stands for no call.
OP posted a false NCNS in Reviews.
OP posted a false Alert for the same cancellation. At the top of the Alerts page tells you that Alerts is about safety. Just how was the OP endangered by a cancellation call?

Oh, well.

Torito
Every sentence I said you would repeat making fun of it and laughing about it. Originally Posted by SensualNurseD
That's a really douchey move he made in my mind.
And a great call to jettison that appointment.
I forgot to add a heads up for the ladies in my comment last night, he goes by blueslover on P411. Just didn't want someone to be caught off guard on that. He is not solarsystem on there as he is here.
I for one love a good Texas accent.

Amazing the shit some dudes pull and then try to justify in the face of overwhelming opposition.
The way someone talks can be a sensitive subject. It's personal. I personally would not suggest making jokes or poking fun at anyone you don't know well, if at all. You have no idea what can hurt her feelings because you have no idea what may trigger a bad experience for her. I would suggest keeping it polite and professional ALWAY. You wouldn't poke fun at your lawyer, a nail tech, or a barber...you get the picture. So treat us with the same respect, please. I understand that we are in the business of intimacy, but until you get more comfortable and actually meet with us, please treat this as any other business call.