Valentines Day

I just want someone to treat me like Im the only woman in his life at least on for one night.
There is too many things to choose from...but I am not that complicated.
I WANT SAFIRE FOR VALENTINE'S DAY!

• fawn
  • 02-12-2012, 05:56 PM
Vanessa, I also want someone to treat me like Im the only woman in his life at least for one night!

And to go with that special night, I want a bottle of Rosa Regale and a box of WHITE Godiva Chocolate!
I just want someone to treat me like Im the only woman in his life at least on for one night. Originally Posted by Vanessa LeVeaux
Perfection!
Question for those wanting to be treated, for one night, "as the only women in his life" - would this be on/off the clock? I would wager that there are a # of guys who would welcome the chance to have a romantic/sexy V-Day date, with flowers, "fun" sexy gifts and a wine/dine experience, with a beautiful lady and would understand that although it is "off the clock"for this day, every other time is a biz transaction....
I WANT SAFIRE FOR VALENTINE'S DAY!

Originally Posted by berkleigh
Me too!!!

But realistically, a Berkleigh/netman/Safire (or Safire/netman/Berkleigh - take note that I am always in the middle ) threesome will never happen for the simple fact that I am not man enough to handle two smoking hot beauties at the same time.

netman
as for the "massage and happy ending", any ideas as to female providers that will do a FBSM L2, with real massage table skills, for 2 other another beautiful providers - kinda like a round-robin tournament format, in a really nice upscale Addision apt complex, all supplemented by copious amounts of Veuve Clicquot champagne and chocolate covered strawberries? I am looking to reward my two ATFs with a fun "girls play date"

I would not be involved except for being the host and server....

Any ideas please PM me

- thanks RTHD
I just want someone to treat me like Im the only woman in his life at least on for one night.
...except I want forever

Well hell ladies, if I had known this, I would have gladly provided dinner at the Old Warsaw, The Chop House, Silver Fox or the place of your choice. No expectations other than a nice dinner and good company! I had best start planning for next year.
Agress with Italian princess
I would love a gift card to king Spa!! Man I cant get enough of that place.

Oh and lots of daty
I think Valentines Day is a pressure filled day for a Gentleman.

I am happy with good company with Love and Laughter.
Your wish is my command Emily!
They want a client or Clients with $$$