Thinking about visiting Dallas for the FIRST TIME? AUSTINS HOTTEST SPINNER NEEDS ADVICE!!

Man, you guys are making my morning FANTASTIC. Thanks for all the response. I appreciate the love. Check out my new website I just made.
I found a place. Thanks guys. LETS GET IT ON!
It's a perfect week to come. If you can afford 200 for your hotel please consider the Omni. I would think pressing your breasts up against the glass wall facing the city while he comes up from behind you an fucks you till you fog up a perfect outline of your body in the steemed windows, is quite the experience. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Kayla,
I'm in Dallas, but ready to go book a room at the Omni right now after reading your post! mmmm...HOT!
  • S-Man
  • 07-09-2012, 11:13 AM
Isn't the Omni the hotel which has a notice in the rooms to warn the non-exhibitionist guests to lower the shades?
It's a perfect week to come. If you can afford 200 for your hotel please consider the Omni. I would think pressing your breasts up against the glass wall facing the city while he comes up from behind you an fucks you till you fog up a perfect outline of your body in the steemed windows, is quite the experience. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I'm not much into exhibitionism, but I gotta admit...that does sound appealing....