Hobby non hobby question about younger girls

As we get older we often are more forgetful.

Did you check to see if you fly was open and something hanging out?
Its different with every group of girls, it is still taboo that's why some get paid so much.
Yes, being SB in Texas carries a certain amount of prestige.
Yes, being SB in Texas carries a certain amount of prestige. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
If your the sb of somone really rich or in power if not its still very much taboo unless your friends are aware of sex work world.
bored, congrats to you!!!! it generally feels great when someone treats us well. pay it forward [doesnt have to be to a provider]

She was just being courteous to a senior citizen.... Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
That or trying to get in on the AARP benefits Originally Posted by bored@home
or the gimme cap you were wearing:
"i'm a senior citizen. where's my damn discount!!" (or fucking discount in eccie's case)
http://www.wholesalecentral.com/akim...1984&returnto=

check out the t-shirt
http://www.wholesalecentral.com/inte...6928&returnto=
and gimme caps here!
http://www.wholesalecentral.com/Sear...Row=21&eRow=40
Collect some inheritance. Originally Posted by Good4You
1) Discount tacos offered to senior citizens and she wanted in on that.
===>pmd: see comment above

2) She knows older means more money!

3) Daddy fixation! Originally Posted by hd
The new cool thing to be is a sugar baby so if you have money go for it. I do find older men very attractive and my friends think I'm weird. Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
Yes, being SB in Texas carries a certain amount of prestige. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
that was my other thought - that she was looking at the dollar signs in your eyes :^)
kinda like Anna Nicole Smith [tho didnt she get screwed out that dude's inheritance??]

there are so many possibilities as to why she acted the way she did.
from "she just knows how to be a great customer service representative" to "hey daddy lotsa bucks!"

and unless you talked w/ her, you'll never know.
and even if you did talk w/ her, you'll prolly still never know if she was telling the truth or playing you. some people can be like that.

so, bask in the adulation and attentions.

btw, which mall and which food court restaurant??
cos i could get in some walking and ego stroking while oggling the other sexy MILFs at the mall. ^)
I get hit on by young girls all the time. Most often with a bat or other blunt object
My ATFGent is nearing 60. In an alternate universe I would most certainly date him, money or not. I prefer the confidence, emotional maturity and bcd skills of a man who has lived enough to know himself and what he wants.

I make my own money (yes even before doing this). I really despise anyone having any illusions of control over me, emotional, mental, spiritual or financial.

Money is power. Whether we like it or not it is. Would I love to be taken care of and shop to my heart's content? Well, the last time I checked I still have a vagina so...uh...ya lol! But I would have to really trust someone to give up my financial independence, which is highly unlikely.

Some of the best advice I ever heard was in Econ 101. During the first class the professor said, "Ladies, you are the only ones who really need to pay attention in here. If you know your money you will never have to settle for anything".

Phildo, you might get a kick out of this, he actually encouraged me to go to an all women's college because as he said, "The key to being a successful woman is knowing how to compete with other successful women. Men are easy." Smart guy. And older too. I'd guess late 50s early 60s.

Maybe it is a daddy complex. My dad was great guy and super super smart. I'm definitely drawn to that type.
I got a SO and a semi GF/SB (for now; thinking of scaling back after the holidays) so not looking to add to the current burden, also too close to home (only mall in the heb area)...not to mention the possible age thing would press the boundaries of creepy to maybe illegal.

I sort of paid it forward today, two of the ww2 vets (possibly homeless) that hang in the food court got loaded up with tacos and chic-fil-a sandwiches.

[yes, somewhat self serving because I went back for more recon and maybe a little ego boost but she was not there]

Doubtful I pursue further, too many other irons in the fire life wise... It will likely always be the "I wonder" encounter but thinking about the bags I had and my attire i feel it's safe to assume it was dollar sign infatuation.

Side note: they already added sand to the watery roads so if the possible ice doesnt hit we at least get the slushy sand to deal with.
I know what OLD really is but it is hard to understand your thread and putting it in to the correct context without knowing your approximate age.
I know what OLD really is but it is hard to understand your thread and putting it in to the correct context without knowing your approximate age. Originally Posted by oleguy
In years; not old enough to get away with the senior citizen cap or qualify for AARP yet....mentally and physically I say pushing mid 60's
Taught to be courteous to the elderly.
You'd have to ask her to know the truth. Many young ladies are less intimidated by old guys and see us as nice old men. There is nothing sexual about it. They are just comfortable with you and being nice.

In my imagination, they want to take off work and jump my bones. I smile back and they never know what I'm thinking.
The new cool thing to be is a sugar daddy so if you have money go for it. I do find older men very attractive and my friends think I'm weird. Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
Fixed it for you .
Either. 1) she do not feel threatened by you because of the age difference and felt comfortable and not like she had to put up a front for a guy her age
Or 2) she was trying to make one of those other guys jealous
Or 3) she has an older man fantasy
Go back and see if she does it again.
And get her number if she flirts again!
Think of it this way...

If food court hottie had been any more than curt with Emo-Dude or Abercrombe-dude... what do you think would happen????

EXACTLY - Those two would have been all over her asking for numbers, asking for facebook id, wanting to know what position she liked...

In my experience an attractive girl in a heavy traffic public place like malls, coffee shops, fast food HAS TO be rude to guys her age. Otherwise... they just keep hangin around thinking her being nice is coming on to them. And if they hang around SHE gets in trouble with her manager.

BUT with older guys she can be VERY flirty and not have a guy go gaga over her. In other words older guys have more self control.

In a real sense this is an opening for mature men to interact with the younger set. AND yes it can lead somewhere... But I would caution that most girls are just getting their flirt kicks out and not too serious. They can't flirt with the EMO-dudes so it can just be a release.

you mileage may vary