Didnt think I would

• BLM69
  • 08-18-2021, 04:56 PM
Is Cage doing the giving or receiving? lol
Originally Posted by london2012
I'll put it this way, Cage is a real freak!

I had that service a few times, felt very clean, cleaner than using a bidet. However, I didn't DFK with her thereafter. lol Originally Posted by london2012
I have had TUMA performed on me many times, and not once have I visited an AMP. I even had providers who ragged on and belittled me cuz it was the thing to do to fit it on this site, then I saw them for a session, got my p411 OK from them and those ladies not only complimented me on my personal hygiene, but also never heard a peep again from them on how bad of a person I was.

I save the DFK for her to with the next client!
Cage, where you at bro? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Cage dropped his ECCIE account and went over to OH2. He has the same id over on OH2.
wow. I can't believe you are actually posting to do this. I was just kidding. Guys eat ass and try to get girls to do this to them? This is just mind boggling!
This thread makes me want to brush my teeth and drink a glass of Listerine.
  • BLM69
  • 08-22-2021, 02:37 PM
I ate some ass last night, wish I could share the pictures for you guys
You can always post at OH2, BLM
You can always post at OH2, BLM Originally Posted by Precious_b
Whats an oh2? Sounds like something that wont wash off!
Would you be one of those girls, Sherry? Originally Posted by dallasdon
You never answered the question?
  • BLM69
  • 08-23-2021, 05:29 AM
You can always post at OH2, BLM Originally Posted by Precious_b
Simp CK banned me a while back for not being a kiss ass to some fat traveling whore, I have plenty of visuals that the boys will like too
Simp CK banned me a while back for not being a kiss ass to some fat traveling whore Originally Posted by BLM69
Same here. Except ''my'' fat whore doesn't travel.

Unless you call many daily trips to the refrigerator ''traveling''
Whats an oh2? Sounds like something that wont wash off! Originally Posted by winn dixie
it's the atomic opposite of H2O.

and you're correct - it doesnt wash off.
Whats an oh2? Sounds like something that wont wash off! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Simp CK banned me a while back for not being a kiss ass to some fat traveling whore, I have plenty of visuals that the boys will like too Originally Posted by BLM69
Same here. Except ''my'' fat whore doesn't travel.

Unless you call many daily trips to the refrigerator ''traveling'' Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Oh, I knew i'd get some feedback on my jest post
Hummmmm lol did it happen or is The OP still curious ?