Guys: Favorite position for a BJ?

The one where I'm in her mouth
I just picked one. I luv them all. It's been 10 years since I've had a good one.
ALL of the above!!!!
I like it with her bisecting me so I can get to everything!
My 2 fave: him standing, me laying on my back or me on my back and him straddling me
all of em

faves would be her on top of me, using her tits also.
me standing and her on her knees making flirty eye contact
There's no bad BJ position, some just better than others.

I prefer to be on the 3rd or 4th song in the VIP with her tits in my mouth, her pussy in my palm, my cock leaking like an old faucet while she stroke's me with a stiff grip, and preparring to watch her head go down for the complete draining of the pleasure wand.

It's the simple things in life that mean so much.
About 30 yrs ago a guy I knew crashed his car during Roadhead... his fiancee had to have reconstructive facial surgery... Not sure if they ever got married!!! That was one helluva NUT ! ! !
I don't know how true it is, but years ago I heard about a dude getting his dick bitten off from 'road head' and having an accident.

Just doesn't seem worth it to me.....at all.

Then again, I'm boring and old fashioned. I prefer to get it while I'm relaxed (see: not standing) and not laying too flat, because when I'm IRON, rock hard I don't 'bend' really well towards my feet, if you know what I mean.
All positions are good to go . . . As long as I am not having to beg all positions are good.