Review: Andrea Swallows Bullshit

She has no problem driving while [#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed] but she won't ride a hog with a drunk behind the bars?

Originally Posted by catbanger
You did what hahahahhaha jake buddy is this true?
You did what hahahahhaha jake buddy is this true? Originally Posted by macbeth1000
No comment Lol
I motion that the moderators please move this to coed, it is not a review.
No money was exchanged.
I was hoping this girl would have fixed things ...
I think generally speaking, that a Hobbyist makes a mistake trying to make a session into more than a straight business encounter.. how could you possibly tell if she liked you? 5 vegasbombs? sounds like AS handled it well, under the circumstances..
She has no problem driving while [#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed] but she won't ride a hog with a drunk behind the bars?
Originally Posted by catbanger
Classic just classic
Lol @ 'more appointments'.

So much for IOP.
Lol @ 'more appointments'.

So much for IOP. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Honestly after all the drinks and making sure I didn't ride along with him to the ATM while he was drunk I texted him the quickest excuse hoping he wouldn't come back and try and see me but I guess he was so intoxicated he never checked his phone till he came back and I wouldn't open the door...I thought about and it just didn't feel right I thought he might of been trying to scam me since it's expected to have the donation before the session. I also felt like he was the one wasting my time since I never received any money and he was only planning to do a half hour which never happened after all this that happened, just got a bad vibe from him
Damn, are you two in love with her? :lol
Honestly after all the drinks and making sure I didn't ride along with him to the ATM while he was drunk I texted him the quickest excuse hoping he wouldn't come back and try and see me but I guess he was so intoxicated he never checked his phone till he came back and I wouldn't open the door...I thought about and it just didn't feel right I thought he might of been trying to scam me since it's expected to have the donation before the session. I also felt like he was the one wasting my time since I never received any money and he was only planning to do a half hour which never happened after all this that happened, just got a bad vibe from him Originally Posted by Andrea Swallows
Andrea, I think you were 100% justified in your actions, but what really matters is what YOU think, as it is your safety that should be of the utmost importance. If you are uncomfortable in any way, then you should back out of the session.
Andrea, I think you were 100% justified in your actions, but what really matters is what YOU think, as it is your safety that should be of the utmost importance. If you are uncomfortable in any way, then you should back out of the session. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Thank you
  • HNIC
  • 07-28-2014, 12:37 PM
I bet the OP is now wishing he didn't post this "review". Lesson learned....unless you're completely blameless, and sober, you might want to steer clear of the keyboard

Honestly after all the drinks and making sure I didn't ride along with him to the ATM while he was drunk I texted him the quickest excuse hoping he wouldn't come back and try and see me but I guess he was so intoxicated he never checked his phone till he came back and I wouldn't open the door...I thought about and it just didn't feel right I thought he might of been trying to scam me since it's expected to have the donation before the session. I also felt like he was the one wasting my time since I never received any money and he was only planning to do a half hour which never happened after all this that happened, just got a bad vibe from him Originally Posted by Andrea Swallows
I hear ya. Your safety is top priority. I was merely remarking on 'line around the corner' impression, metaphorically speaking, by you saying you had other appts.

We guys like to believe in our shallow mind that we're the only one that will see you all day.
I bet the OP is now wishing he didn't post this "review". Lesson learned....unless you're completely blameless, and sober, you might want to steer clear of the keyboard
Originally Posted by HNIC
I'm guessing he went home and drank the beer by himself lol I honestly couldn't believe he was gonna post about this but at least he was honest

Originally Posted by HNIC
This thread will probably get Andrea more business kinda like the thread about sweet.treat69 that was originally post in the Alerts forum and now also in Coed. She might even thank you later OP!