Nothing beats a…

Me think she was mocking one of the members.

Originally Posted by Exchequer
I don’t think either OP she started turned out as planned . When your trying to be vicious towards someone , karma comes back on you
Honestly this thread is just trashy , has absolutely zero class . I have nothing against this activity , but a true classy lady/provider would not talk in that manner or start a thread about it . A nice text to your client in private letting him know how you desire him and want him along with a selfie with a sultry look and seductive eyes telling him all
The things your going to do to him when you see him is much more attractive . Just in my opinion
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.