Dexter the Series and yes I know I'm late lol

Fringe was amazing . Fox sucks.

Firefly was a damn good show but they didn’t air the correct episode as the pilot imo so it got off to a bad start. One of the only shows I ever remembered the name of my favorite episode: out of gas

Firefly was interesting ....they had a “companion” on board lol

I completed dexter years ago after it was already finished so I binged on Netflix
John Lithgow was excellent during the Trinity season. He was typecast as a goofball before that. With a hammer in his hand, he changed all that
Seen only 2 episodes when it came out....stopped watching after that.
I love it all ,but then end
Watch Bates Motel
I love it all ,but then end
Watch Bates Motel Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I loveddddd Bates Motel omg
I am on season 6 and still glued to the tv. It hasn't lost its spark as everyone mentioned. This is a really great show I must admit. I want to fuck Dexter so bad lmao idk why
I am on season 6 and still glued to the tv. It hasn't lost its spark as everyone mentioned. This is a really great show I must admit. I want to fuck Dexter so bad lmao idk why Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Lol. Report back when you're finished. Curious to see if you like the way the series ends. The ending wasn't received very well at all.
It was a hell of a lot better than the end of Sopranos.
Yeah to me also the ending was a let down
I’m not sure there’s any ending to our favorites that work.
Though first viewing of Seinfeld finale I hated it, watched it again much later and it was actually pretty good.
Didn’t work with Sopranos, god that sucked.
Dexter was great for the first four seasons. The cracks began showing and went downhill from there. The last season was pure WTF. I heard there was talk about another Dexter series with the same lead actor but it’s been a while since I last heard about it.
Friends ending was good which by the way the final episode aired 16 years ago on May 6th, 2003, believe it or not.

I have never seen a single episode of Dexter.

I know I will probably catch flak for saying this but I also have never seen a single episode of Game of Thrones.
I am on season 6 and still glued to the tv. It hasn't lost its spark as everyone mentioned. This is a really great show I must admit. I want to fuck Dexter so bad lmao idk why Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
You probably want to be with a guy like Dexter to make him see if he can feel anything. That may be the ultimate challenge for a provider.

I think the Lithgow season, number 4, was the best, but I think the show stayed at a pretty high level.

I am not sure if Dexter had a real life model like The Sopranos did. David Chase who wrote much of the Sopranos did study old mafia legal transcripts. I didn't get the Sopranos ending at first, but when I read about it and understood it better, I really liked it. Chase gave us the head fake suckering us into thinking there might be a happy ending. Was Tony going to get a happy ending? Did he deserve one? What message does it send to viewers if a sociopath gets a happy ending?

Point is the ending of Dexter was controversial and disliked, but I am not sure how it could have ended well. To me, it was bothersome at the time, but the more I thought about it, the more I liked it.

It was a great show that for some reason was quickly forgotten. I think it deserves mention up there with GOT, Breaking Bad, the Wire, and Sopranos though as one of the all time greats.

And the intro? Man, did that set the tone. I think the intro was second only to Game of Thrones.
Hey nina... Im having a hard time getting a hold of you. Can you pm me?