So who is SassySue?

ekim has sister?
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Another stunning remark from the forum idiot, Okiebilly.

Your wife is your sister .
Just another 0zombie...

fuckem! one way or another like "ignore"...
Just another 0zombie...

fuckem! one way or another like "ignore"... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
  • DSK
  • 06-28-2016, 06:11 PM
Another stunning remark from the forum idiot, Okiebilly.

Your wife is your sister . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I find that picture offensive and degrading for African Americans. I think IvaBiggen should be punished accordingly.
If he looks anything like that he's punished enough.
I find that picture offensive and degrading for African Americans. I think IvaBiggen should be punished accordingly. Originally Posted by DSK

eeehhbuhhhrrrr is a racist bastard... How dare he post this pic...

So lapping up left wing propaganda is okay? I also don't detect much in the way of deep thinking or introspection COG. Wonder where you see that?

My guess is Debbie.
eeehhbuhhhrrrr is a racist bastard... How dare he post this pic...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
How do you like this one you little prick?

We're kidding ourselves, people. We know damn well that it's JL!

And he should be punished accordingly!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAS!
So lapping up left wing propaganda is okay? I also don't detect much in the way of deep thinking or introspection COG. Wonder where you see that?

My guess is Debbie. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
This coming from a knee-jerk, yellow dog Republican who hasn't had an original thought in years. Did you view the Four Horsemen? You might learn something. I don't agree with Sue on everything, especially Hillary. But she researches outside the box, and wants to know the truth, unlike you and others who either ignore the truth that doesn't fit into your faulty, statist paradigm, or try to mold it to fit.

I've got a lot of respect for Sue. I hope she keeps posting.
That outta singed his tail feathers.
I thought he posted aselfie, please excuse me if I was wrong.

I seldom open any lincks that are posted in here even though I am fairly well protected via anitvirus and malware blockers.

I am also less interested in what a person post that is the opinion of others rather than their won opinions. My opinions are seldom shaped by what others tell me I should believe. If you have any intelligence, you read everything with a filter and should know and beable to detect the salt, bias, lies, of what is being reported.

An example is the Houston Chronicle of which is evident by their "aritcles" that they have no editorial oversight of what is in the articles. A repost is written about a crazy ass bitch that killed her children and the first sentence in the article is that she was a proponent of the 2nd ammendment.. Her we have the tragic loss of life by a crazy lady and the police department and the paper attempts to make it a political issue..

A news report once claimed that a dead whale on the gulf coast had been killed by a hunter. As Stossel would say, give me a break. the whale died of a parasitic infection but for those that saw the news report, the whale was killed by a hunter. No retraction was ever stated on the news. The bias was to blame a non-existent hunter rather than to say the cause of death was unknown.

It has become that all media is less than honest in reporting the news and as a reult only consider it an event and wait to find out what the real story was about the event without the sensationalism and bias of the media.

Adolph Hillel was a master of manipulating the media and was able to convince a huge amount of the German population that he was right. History proves he was not yet people still believed in him and flocked to him and his flawed ideology.

So, post that propaganda up in this bitch with only a linck and no other comment than you should see this and I will do what I always do, move on.
Who the fuck is Adolph Hillel?
Who is SassySue?

Just another lying Grubbered Odumbo Minion.

She won't know the truth if bit her in the ass.
We're kidding ourselves, people. We know damn well that it's JL!

And he should be punished accordingly!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAS! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
is he? prove it.

if stupidity was a punishable offense then you should pummel yourself about the head and shoulders with your bare hooves, piggy.