Trump org indictment

I disagree with that, though.

Deutsche Bank may have finally learned their lesson. But look at how long it took. Trump org will just find some other buncha idiots that have a pile of money to burn.... Originally Posted by rooster
They have a bunch of loans coming due next year

Will be interesting

Ivanka and ira are running away from thst venture
Very telling
Banks will continue to lend him money….at a higher rate, of course…..lol!

But that won’t matter…….Trump found the easiest money of all in politics……his cultists will send him free money all day long, and all he has to do is…..nothing.

Easy marks, those cultists.

elg……
Banks will continue to lend him money….at a higher rate, of course…..lol!

But that won’t matter…….Trump found the easiest money of all in politics……his cultists will send him free money all day long, and all he has to do is…..nothing.

Easy marks, those cultists.

elg…… Originally Posted by elghund
they keep calling, I keep hanging up
I like the letters I get in mail better as my shredder is always hungry
ugh n the door ringers, are the worse
Correct and banks will not loan money to them now
No way

Those golf courses are gonna get brown grass Originally Posted by Missburger
Why are you up at 2:30 AM posting hate? I guess you would have been one of Fidel's fave useful idiots...until he no longer needed you.
Why are you up at 2:30 AM posting hate? I guess you would have been one of Fidel's fave useful idiots...until he no longer needed you. Originally Posted by Withnail
Hate ??

Facts were posted

On we go
Just so everyone is aware.... this pandemically overblown hysteria revolves around "perks" not being counted as "income" on his tax bill.....
Hardly earth shattering "crimes".... more like accounting errors.... but you all have fun and defend Hunter Biden selling secrets to China while ****** out of his mind.....
Nope weisy will surrender and appear in court this afternoon
Trump org indicted

I believe they can unseal after court appearances

Good stuff
Man them banks gonna want thier money ASAP
And no banks doing business with an indicted company

Run ivanka run leave the idiot brothers there

Lots of money owed then there’s the irs

Get me some popcorn �� Originally Posted by Missburger

the IRS has been auditing Trump for 40 years. name one charge of tax fraud.

we'll wait

oh and don't expect the banks to "demand" anything. they can't. not till it's due at least.

so how are they gonna force repayment early, exactly??

last year in yet another article that you no doubt read, some investment Trump has a minority stake claimed they were considering stopping dividend payments to that "nasty rascal" Trump. they didn't and they won't. know why?

first it would be breach of contract on their part and the only way they can suspend dividends to Trump is to also suspend their own and other investor's dividends.

you know they aren't gonna do that, right??

I disagree with that, though.

Deutsche Bank may have finally learned their lesson. But look at how long it took. Trump org will just find some other buncha idiots that have a pile of money to burn.... Originally Posted by rooster

exactly. as long as Trump has assets that can be leveraged he can find a bank to lend money.

i recall some finance dude writing an article saying that even if Trump was forced to sell off everything to settle his loans he'd still be worth hundreds of millions in cash .. if not a billion .. in cash.

the peanut gallery here is convinced Trump will end up broke. very unlikely. his personal assets can't be taken to pay his business liabilities.

how many here know that OJ Simpson has millions? he does to the tune of about 5 million. he invested money into an Actor's guild retirement fund, at the time it was a minor part of his wealth, probably just a side investment just because he got into acting and it was available to him as a member. now it's worth about 5 mil and it can't be taken to satisfy the civil judgement the Goldman family got.

if Trump is as shady as some here believe doesn't it stand to reason he's been stashing money into retirement investments that can't be taken by a judgement?

you'd be underestimating Trump vastly if you think he hasn't been doing just that.
Irs will want thier money 15 year tax scheme

This is just the start

Weisy will flip they got gotti people to flip

Pressure David Bowie

A lot of trumps loans are due next year

This will hurt him and the brand which is already feeling it

Tax fraud is tax fraud lol

Oh the fun begins

Tip of the iceberg just the start

we'll wait

oh and don't expect the banks to "demand" anything. they can't. not till it's due at least.

last year in yet another article that you no doubt read, some investment Trump has a minority stake claimed they were considering stopping dividend payments to that "nasty rascal" Trump. they didn't and they won't. know why?

first it would be breach of contract on their part and the only way they can suspend dividends to Trump is to also suspend their own and other investor's dividends.

exactly. as long as Trump has assets that can be leveraged he can find a bank to lend money.

i recall some finance dude writing an article saying that even if Trump was forced to sell off everything to settle his loans he'd still be worth hundreds of millions in cash .. if not a billion .. in cash.

the peanut gallery here is convinced Trump will end up broke. very unlikely. his personal assets can't be taken to pay his business liabilities.

how many here know that OJ Simpson has millions? he does to the tune of about 5 million. he invested money into an Actor's guild retirement fund, at the time it was a minor part of his wealth, probably just a side investment just because he got into acting and it was available to him as a member. now it's worth about 5 mil and it can't be taken to satisfy the civil judgement the Goldman family got.

if Trump is as shady as some here believe doesn't it stand to reason he's been stashing money into retirement investments that can't be taken by a judgement?

you'd be underestimating Trump vastly if you think he hasn't been doing just that. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You know he’s filed bankruptcy many times to avoid paying his bills
So let’s not make him out to be this billionaire
He gonna get squeezed hard now

Watch and cry

Told you this was coming
More to come
Just so everyone is aware.... this pandemically overblown hysteria revolves around "perks" not being counted as "income" on his tax bill.....
Hardly earth shattering "crimes".... more like accounting errors.... but you all have fun and defend Trump selling secrets to Russia while ****** out of his mind..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Fify

we'll wait

you'd be underestimating Trump vastly if you think he hasn't been doing just that. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Oj was broke stealing

He’s still paying lawyers off
You know he’s filed bankruptcy many times to avoid paying his bills
So let’s not make him out to be this billionaire
He gonna get squeezed hard now

Watch and cry

Told you this was coming
More to come Originally Posted by Missburger

Corporate bankruptcy. Trump has never filed personal bankruptcy.

butt you knew that, right??
Corporate bankruptcy. Trump has never filed personal bankruptcy.

butt you knew that, right?? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
But u see the issue

U questioned my thread but now u see

It’s coming

Keep deflecting

And it’s just the tip
Gotti trump lol
Oj was broke stealing

He’s still paying lawyers off Originally Posted by Missburger
if you say so

A friend of Simpson's told USA Today that Simpson invested $5 million in a personal pension. He also receives money from pensions through the Screen Actors Guild and NFL, which pays somewhere between $1,700 and $25,000 a month.

so it was a personal pension account of 5 million. but he's still getting money from that actor's guild pension and the NFL. and social security.

OJ ain't paying nobody but OJ

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/07/20/oj...parole-hearing

O.J. Simpson Will Take Home $25,000 a Month If He's Released From Prison

If O.J. Simpson is granted parole, his pension from the NFL could be upward of $25,00 a month.
Hate ??

Facts were posted

On we go Originally Posted by Missburger
Take a Midol, Maryanne. Withnail out.