ABD expects something for nothing!!!

I found this thread after enderwiggin posted on the review, accused me of several things including speculation and leaking private information and then told me to just let it go. What a guy! If I were to do the same, I would speculate that enderwiggin is adb's WK?

So, enderwiggin, I should just let it go after you made inflamatory accusations?

So, enderwiggin, Sarah should just see her business evaporate and just let it go? Originally Posted by Just4Hobby
You're doing more damage to her business and reputation than anyone else, though she's not helping her own case opening up three different threads in as many days contesting different hobbyists' legitimate (and sometimes privately distributed) information. Who needs enemies with friends like you?

I'll speculate all I want and, if you go back re-read what I wrote on that thread (in private by the way, thanks for leaking that, champ), you'll note that I never said you were the leak, just that I had a good idea who was. The fact that you recount several pieces of information that were only included in the ROS of that review in your melodramatic little courtroom sketch doesn't do you any favors, guy.

Or her for that matter, but you don't care about her reputation, do you? Not when you have a point to make...
  • ric
  • 09-17-2010, 11:24 AM
Hey Just4Hobby, you left this part out:

Judge: Sara, did you bring any witness?

Sara: I brought the driver

Judge: State your name and occupation SIR

J4H: I am Just4Hobby and I am an unemployed playwright

Judge: Did you hear the phone conversation between them? Is your car here?

J4H: No to both questions. I rode my White Horse to this hearing.

Judge: Then you can't testify. You are dismissed. Oh, be sure to take your White Horse with you, can't have it stink up the courtroom.
cabletex7 said "Just yanking your chain. Look forward to seeing you on Oprah with your Hobby Diet book" and I said I will write "The Hobbyist's work out diet book, what (I mean who) to do and what (I mean who) to eat" and started practicing.
Note the disclaimer:

[the following are all speculation or fictional and for entertainment purposes only]

I am letting IT go and will not comment on any more accusations from you but you are still biting me. Go figure.

You're doing more damage to her business and reputation than anyone else, though she's not helping her own case opening up three different threads in as many days contesting different hobbyists' legitimate (and sometimes privately distributed) information. Who needs enemies with friends like you?

I'll speculate all I want and, if you go back re-read what I wrote on that thread (in private by the way, thanks for leaking that, champ), you'll note that I never said you were the leak, just that I had a good idea who was. The fact that you recount several pieces of information that were only included in the ROS of that review in your melodramatic little courtroom sketch doesn't do you any favors, guy.

Or her for that matter, but you don't care about her reputation, do you? Not when you have a point to make... Originally Posted by enderwiggin
I am letting IT go and will not comment on any more accusations Originally Posted by Just4Hobby
WHAT.......you can't leave now........you only just got here.........you are supposed to tell us about how unfortunate and misunderstood the provider is........how the NCNSs and CBJ/BBBJ issues are all blown out of proportion........WTF?
ric,

Why do you get personal?

"Note the disclaimer:
[the following are all speculation or fictional and for entertainment purposes only]"

and

". . . you may make up your own ending in this make believe story. All names and events are fictional and any coincidences are strictly your imagination or the lack of it.
Hope you enjoyed this as much as I have.
THE END
[the above is for entertainment purposes only and is entirely fictional. No comments or suggestions will be accepted as I am just letting IT go.
]"

especially the fictional part. Also, note that I did not use real names. You can read what you want into this but you used my name specifically and it is not proper.

What is this to you? Why are you jumping into this when I tried to let IT go? I can't when you and enderwiggin are biting me. I have better things to do but direct hits like this needs to be handled.

Let's be civil and reasonable here and have some fun. That was all I tried to do with both threads.

Chill . . .
I don't know what was actually said and/or done ... but having graduated from the DearHunter School of Journalism... I am going to share my opinion anyway ...

If a Papa Johns offers you a free pizza (pickup only ) or delivered at a discount price ... take whichever offer you want ... but don't try to mix and match ...

If you're Papa Johns Pizza and you offer a special deal to a disgruntled customer ...

1. Be sure everyone understands the deal and agrees to it BEFORE delivering any Pizza...

2. Don't ask the delivery driver to collect payment unless it was agreed to in #1 ...

3. Understand that even after eating the entire Pizza... the disgruntled customer may still not be a happy camper ... no matter how good the Pizza was ...

Lunch anyone...
I will go as soon as I am able. I have two ???? biting me and now you. Let go of me and I'll leave.

Chill . . .

WHAT.......you can't leave now........you only just got here.........you are supposed to tell us about how unfortunate and misunderstood the provider is........how the NCNSs and CBJ/BBBJ issues are all blown out of proportion........WTF? Originally Posted by dearhunter
  • Tetas
  • 09-17-2010, 12:01 PM

Lunch anyone... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

Can I get a BBBJ with that pie?
Well said. That was funny!

I don't know what was actually said and/or done ... but having graduated from the DearHunter School of Journalism... I am going to share my opinion anyway ...

If a Papa Johns offers you a free pizza (pickup only ) or delivered at a discount price ... take whichever offer you want ... but don't try to mix and match ...

If you're Papa Johns Pizza and you offer a special deal to a disgruntled customer ...

1. Be sure everyone understands the deal and agrees to it BEFORE delivering any Pizza...

2. Don't ask the delivery driver to collect payment unless it was agreed to in #1 ...

3. Understand that even after eating the entire Pizza... the disgruntled customer may still not be a happy camper ... no matter how good the Pizza was ...

Lunch anyone... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Can I get a BBBJ with that pie? Originally Posted by riday
ahem...pay attention... pickup ... or delivery...
but but but I don't want you to go........please tell me you haven't come into this providers thread and offered up this drivel.........only to leave when it gets sideways.........what the fuck did you thinck was going to happen when you put this in coed..........and when I "bite", you will know it.........right now I am toying with you to see if you have any real game.
he did get that sloppy bbbj.....hmmmmm, now what excuse can we use
A cat name dearhunter that bits and "when I 'bite', you will know it". hmmmm . . . Let me think . . .

but but but I don't want you to go........please tell me you haven't come into this providers thread and offered up this drivel.........only to leave when it gets sideways.........what the fuck did you thinck was going to happen when you put this in coed..........and when I "bite", you will know it.........right now I am toying with you to see if you have any real game. Originally Posted by dearhunter
he did get that sloppy bbbj.....hmmmmm, now what excuse can we use Originally Posted by seductivesarah
Uh... he's a guy...