Don't give your P411 info out... for your own protection

[quote=angelinadream;604798...
deska není nastaven právo a shes na hloupé vědět, že
...[/quote]

Czech to English translation

"board is not set right and shes stupid to know that"
a fellow cunning linguist?
Right on.. Just a funny pic I had to put up and will every day remind us of someone we LOVE!!! You read in between the lines

Do us a favor, since you're the only one on good terms with sofia, why don't you ask her to stop makng a fool of herself and chill out with the melodrama. Then we can talk.I'll never be Halle Berry, just like this isn't playing chess and AD will never be real.. Can you drive your scooter over there and do me that biggie? My thread is on what I consider a real threat, one of everyone's security, and I don't think jokes are in order at this point. Sorry. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
  • R.M.
  • 09-20-2010, 09:59 PM
Light as a feather.. but not everything's a joke.. jus sayin. Love you too babe..

Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Not this shit again...
Hooker cuntiness again...they shouldn't be allowed to post outside the Provider Ad section...
Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
+1
what? we're chillin...
so being tricky dicks is allowed but no hooker cuntiness every now and then?
If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different....I'd rather be completely fucking mental. Angelina Jolie
Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Best defense I've heard yet of our Angelina. On behalf of Angelinadream - si jolie, elle - thank you, Daphne
you're wwwww-wwww-wwwelcome!

Ike, could you close this please. Valid information has been passed on and liars have been proven to be just that.
OP request